The Scent Guru

Agarwhoreder
Staff member
Ever notice how small this community is? I started hearing people mentioning this name, @An Najwa some time ago and through mutual contacts I was introduced to Jaabir and his brand. Thank you Jaabir for the samples, I'm currently wearing Nagaland oil, rich & smooth with an earthy vibe. Good stuff! Have you tried?
C35672A0-67A9-46E2-AC2E-CF8E9615057E.jpeg

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Ever notice how small this community is? I started hearing people mentioning this name, @An Najwa some time ago and through mutual contacts I was introduced to Jaabir and his brand. Thank you Jaabir for the samples, I'm currently wearing Nagaland oil, rich & smooth with an earthy vibe. Good stuff! Have you tried?
View attachment 24146
I am expecting a sample pack from @An Najwa soon.
Initial thoughts?

The Scent Guru

Agarwhoreder
Staff member
Just placed a drop of Jasmine Malaccensis on the back of my hand and wow, very boozy almost gourmand blast of liqueur (gotta say it like lickUer), a rich, intoxicating aroma, really stunning. At least for the first 15 minutes or so until that heady ambrosia recedes, not completely but allowing notes of jasmine florals and potent oud to come forward. The transition in the first 30 minutes is remarkable.

@An Najwa

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Thank you @An Najwa, I received your package with your nice gifts 😊. The 2 Hindi ouds are superb. I tested the Oud Omar (Assam) at the same time as that of Ensar Oud (Assam Organic 2020) and I find it very good, and even deeper. the hold on the skin is also very good.
I recommend this seller.
Quite exquisite oils from this house indeed.
Agree totally with your post Kevin.