• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

Ambergris Resinoid

tyson

Oud Alchemist
Have some ambegris curring into ambergris resinoid , have a tola 12 grams for the price of 10 , its 450 usd instead of 500

tyson

Oud Alchemist
Have some ambegris curring into ambergris resinoid , have a tola 12 grams for the price of 10 , its 450 usd instead of 500
Going to list this on etsy but will offer it at a further reduction of 400 usd to ouddicts with free shipping

J Schuknecht

Oud Beginner
I finally received my oils from you today. A little convoluted but definitely worth the wait. I feel as if the oils can come out of the vials and become alive!
Got a tiny vial of ambergris resinoid. Wow! I don’t want to waste any. Can you recommend a dilution process in alcohol?
Probably Down to 10% or less. Will definitely buy from you again. Top notch. TY.

tyson

Oud Alchemist
I finally received my oils from you today. A little convoluted but definitely worth the wait. I feel as if the oils can come out of the vials and become alive!
Got a tiny vial of ambergris resinoid. Wow! I don’t want to waste any. Can you recommend a dilution process in alcohol?
Probably Down to 10% or less. Will definitely buy from you again. Top notch. TY.
Happy you got it , the mail system right now is just awful , sorry it took so long to get to you. What kind of alcohol are you using , 99 percent dissolves it very effectively, ethanol or isopropanol . iso alcohol 99 percent is cheap and i use it alot . little heat on the vial to make it run out and then just add that to the alcohol and mix with a little metal pin or something like that

J Schuknecht

Oud Beginner
Happy you got it , the mail system right now is just awful , sorry it took so long to get to you. What kind of alcohol are you using , 99 percent dissolves it very effectively, ethanol or isopropanol . iso alcohol 99 percent is cheap and i use it alot . little heat on the vial to make it run out and then just add that to the alcohol and mix with a little metal pin or something like that

J Schuknecht

Oud Beginner
Thank you. I dug up a perfume book, and am diluting it down in the sda to 10 percent by weight. I also used some of the Frank Hojari in a perfume blend. So nice to use some blood orange (instead of the usual lemon, litsea cubeba etc) and petitgrain bigarade to complement the frank. Will let it age at least a month before a full verdict. If you have some sandalwood left, I think you may have 5 mls. I would like to purchase that.

Last edited: