1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FORUM WILL UNDERGO A MIGRATION AND MAJOR CHANGE IN DECEMBER 2020 AND JANUARY 2020. PLEASE BEAR WITH US. WE WILL TRY TO KEEP THE DISRUPTION TO A MINIMUM. THE CHANGES SHOULD RESULT IN A MUCH IMPROVED AND RESPONSIVE SITE. SOME OF THE DATA ON THE FORUM THAT IS ASSOCIATED WITH ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE LAYERED ON THE FORUM PLATFORM WILL BE LOST - FOR EXAMPLE TRADER FEEDBACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ambergris Resinoid

Discussion in 'Tyson Mortensen' started by tyson, Jan 2, 2019.

1. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

2. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

3. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

4. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Have some ambegris curring into ambergris resinoid , have a tola 12 grams for the price of 10 , its 450 usd instead of 500

Taesik Yun likes this.
  5. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Going to list this on etsy but will offer it at a further reduction of 400 usd to ouddicts with free shipping

Taesik Yun likes this.
  6. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Mr.P and Taesik Yun like this.
  7. J Schuknecht

J Schuknecht Whats this Oud About?

I finally received my oils from you today. A little convoluted but definitely worth the wait. I feel as if the oils can come out of the vials and become alive!
    Got a tiny vial of ambergris resinoid. Wow! I don’t want to waste any. Can you recommend a dilution process in alcohol?
    Probably Down to 10% or less. Will definitely buy from you again. Top notch. TY.

Bryan-I, Taesik Yun and DubOudh like this.
  8. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

Happy you got it , the mail system right now is just awful , sorry it took so long to get to you. What kind of alcohol are you using , 99 percent dissolves it very effectively, ethanol or isopropanol . iso alcohol 99 percent is cheap and i use it alot . little heat on the vial to make it run out and then just add that to the alcohol and mix with a little metal pin or something like that

Mr.P and Taesik Yun like this.
  9. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

Tyson I felt that last batch you sent me was the best one yet.

Taesik Yun likes this.
  10. J Schuknecht

11. J Schuknecht

I am using SDA 40B. What was the weight of the ambergris? 1 gm? Not sure if I would dilute by weight or volume. Thx.

12. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

yes 1 gram ,you can always dilute in more than you need and then reduce it to your desired percentage

13. J Schuknecht

Thank you. I dug up a perfume book, and am diluting it down in the sda to 10 percent by weight. I also used some of the Frank Hojari in a perfume blend. So nice to use some blood orange (instead of the usual lemon, litsea cubeba etc) and petitgrain bigarade to complement the frank. Will let it age at least a month before a full verdict. If you have some sandalwood left, I think you may have 5 mls. I would like to purchase that.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    Taesik Yun likes this.

Promote Oud!