"Amîr Al Hind" is a Hindi Oud oil Distilled from Good Quality Agarwood from Assam, India in 2003, And Aged for nearly 2 decades.
It Has a Sweet, Balsamic, Smokey and Earthy Aroma
A beautiful Oil that would make anyone addicted to it.

Launching Offer.
I'm selling this oil for a very reasonable and Special price as i want all the ouddicts to have a taste of my oils once.

This is the first oil released by Us, and is only available for ouddict members , i have still not released the oil anywhere else even our Website. Having only Limited stock.

IMG_20210330_205127__01__02.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210330_204943__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20210330_204943__01__01.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
"Hindi 2003" is a Hindi Oud oil Distilled from Good Quality Agarwood from Assam, India in 2003, And Aged for nearly 2 decades.
Has a Strong Barnyard and balsamic , Animalic Scent in the opening
And becomes sweet and earthy after the drydown.

This is the first oil released by Us, and is only available for ouddict members , i have still not released the oil anywhere else even our Website.

View attachment 17168
Do you have an online store?

Mustafa

True Ouddict
"Hindi 2003" is a Hindi Oud oil Distilled from Good Quality Agarwood from Assam, India in 2003, And Aged for nearly 2 decades.
Has a Strong Barnyard, balsamic , Animalic and Sweet Scent in the opening

2.5g for $130

Though I'm selling this oil for a very reasonable price as i want all the ouddicts to have a taste of my oils once, here is an additional 10% DISCOUNT for only Ouddicts member.

This is the first oil released by Us, and is only available for ouddict members , i have still not released the oil anywhere else even our Website.

View attachment 17168
Barakallahu feekum habibi. We need more people like you who could offer real hindi oud at reasonable price masha Allah. More people can try hindi and Bengal oud this way. I applaud you and encourage you to source more and more high quality material from the land you belong to. This is a good opportunity because the borders are more or less closed.

An Najwa

True Ouddict
Barakallahu feekum habibi. We need more people like you who could offer real hindi oud at reasonable price masha Allah. More people can try hindi and Bengal oud this way. I applaud you and encourage you to source more and more high quality material from the land you belong to. This is a good opportunity because the borders are more or less closed.
Aameen and same to you Akhi
Shukran for your kind words
Yes I'll surely do the same. :D
Need your duas.

I am SMAQ

Oud Beginner

2.5g for $130

Though I'm selling this oil for a very reasonable price as i want all the ouddicts to have a taste of my oils once, here is an additional 10% DISCOUNT for only Ouddicts member.

Assalamualaicum Brother,
Masha Allah Nice to see oud Artists coming from India. Much Appreciated Brother 💐💐. May Allah Subhana Wa Taala, give you success in all your Future Projects. Be honest and determined in your work. Honesty and transperancy are the keys to success, as the Oud Market has become Volatile in most of the cases, Perhaps.

An Najwa

True Ouddict
Assalamualaicum Brother,
Masha Allah Nice to see oud Artists coming from India. Much Appreciated Brother 💐💐. May Allah Subhana Wa Taala, give you success in all your Future Projects. Be honest and determined in your work. Honesty and transperancy are the keys to success, as the Oud Market has become Volatile in most of the cases, Perhaps.
Walekum assalam brother
Yes You're Right brother, I'm humbled By your Words.
Thanks so much for your appreciation and offering your valuable Advices.
😃

An Najwa

True Ouddict

2.5g for $130

View attachment 17168
Assalam alaykum guys
The stock is Over, Alhamdulillah
As I had only Limited stock of this oil
Thanks a lot for The Appreciation. I'm really Humbled.
I really hope that all brothers who buyed,
would like the oud.

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Assalam alaykum guys
The stock is Over, Alhamdulillah
As I had only Limited stock of this oil
Thanks a lot for The Appreciation. I'm really Humbled.
I really hope that all brothers who buyed,
would like the oud.

Wow you sold out already?! Masha Allah