All about Siberian Musk Deer

Discussion in 'SiberMusk' started by NinjaRobb, Sep 11, 2017.

1. AbasFrag

AbasFrag Oud Burner

Thank you for this post with the great news that the deer musk population is actually growing :D

NinjaRobb likes this.
  2. Fahad

Fahad Oud Fanatic

I just tried some Altai mountain honey recently and was shocked!

It seemed as though I was ingesting liquid musk!!! Curious I looked up online and lo and behold .. Mr Moschus Moschiferus is one of the deerfolk found up there.. Has he been secreting his secret serum on the soft shrubbery and are the bees up there having a buzz with it?

Mr.P, Ashfaque, Sproaty and 2 others like this.
  3. NinjaRobb

NinjaRobb Official Trader Siberian and Mongolian Musk

Thanks for the feedback. I live in the Altai region. It is very tasty honey, because honey is very diverse vegetation.

Arsalan, Oud Indigo and Joe King like this.
  4. Oud Indigo

Oud Indigo Whats this Oud About?

Ok. You guys have me on the hook. I enjoy hunting (deer, mushrooms), fishing. And beekeeping. Now I'm off to Google Earth & the Altai region.

Arsalan likes this.
  5. NinjaRobb

Joe King, Ashfaque and Ouddict like this.
  6. AB8

AB8 Just Arrived

Which musk is better Himalaya or Siberian?
    How to make musk attar?

7. Mr.P

Mr.P Evoloudtionary Bioudlogist

I just placed an order from NinjaRob - I will post a review when I receive it and share my impression of its aroma.

Musk attars seem to generally be made by macerating musk grains in sandalwood or
    Morninga oil. Alcohol based tinctures are my preferred method of making an extract.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    Ouddict and Oudamberlove like this.
  8. Kabir Attars

Kabir Attars OudSufi

@NinjaRobb what are these other items..shilajit, stone oil, and what is the use of bear bile.

9. NinjaRobb

It's used for medical purposes, not perfume. If you need more information, I'll send it to you.

10. Kabir Attars

Kabir Attars OudSufi

NinjaRobb likes this.
  11. waq

waq Whats this Oud About?

NinjaRobb likes this.
  12. NinjaRobb

Thank you! Glad to be useful

13. NinjaRobb

Dear forum members, today is pleased to present for you a video where I open today a new pod and all of its contents will be offer at a special price.

Full pod weight: 31 gr
    Weight skin after opening: 7 gr
    Weight grains without skin from this pod: 24 gr

The smell is clean and strong.
    image1.jpeg image2.jpeg

Super offer for forum members only until June 25 and only 24 grams of grains.

Special discount promo code: "55ouddict" price per 1 gram is 55$.

The discount is valid on the website link: https://sibermusk.com/product/musk-grains-1-gr/

only for this product. The quantity is limited, only 24 grams and only for the members of the forum.

For order the product at a special price, add the right amount to the cart and apply the promo code. You NO need to worry about shipping to USA and UK, standard shipping will be free!

The last picture shows the instructions for the use of the promotional code.
    Hurry, quantities are limited! Only 24 grams from pod on the video, special price 55$/gr

Feel free contact me in PM :handok:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2019
  14. Roman Abdullah

Roman Abdullah Oud Fan

Thank to you for shipping it early. Cant wait to get this treasure
    IMG-20190623-WA0000.jpg

Ouddict likes this.
  15. Sofmusc

Sofmusc Whats this Oud About?

Oh that's a shame, I missed the promotion, it's a very good price, I had already taken NinjaRobb 1gr of Siberian musk at $ 75.
    I hope there will be another offer

NinjaRobb likes this.
  16. Kabir Attars

Kabir Attars OudSufi

What is the best way to store Musk grains for later use.

Rai Munir likes this.
  17. NinjaRobb

Thanks for the good question. You need grain to put in glass or plastic, tightly closed jar.
    1. If wet grain must be stored put them in the fridge.
    2. If dried, then put them in a dark place at room temperature or a cool place.

Kabir Attars likes this.
  18. Kabir Attars

Kabir Attars OudSufi

Thank you for the information and timely reply NinjaRobb

19. NinjaRobb

Just opened new siberian pod and want show you some pictures
    The original dry weight of the pod-24.6 gr IMG_7822.jpg IMG_7823.jpg
    The skin is absolutely 100% dry, when pressed a little broken. The closed pod smells faintly of musk. The smell is slightly perceptible

After carefully opening the pod opens incredibly strong complex smell that spreads throughout the room. The smell is felt different notes, the smell is quite clean, one of the best that I tried, and I tried a lot :) IMG_7826.jpg

After we got the contents of the pod, we see that there are a lot of musk grains on the walls, it is quite difficult to clean them, so the skins can be used to prepare the tincture IMG_7830.jpg

In this photo, the contents of the pod in the form in which it is, without cleaning: IMG_7834.jpg IMG_7835.jpg
    -In the first photo at the top right in the form of shiny balls musk lump. It is very appreciated for medicine, they smell a little different, if you break them, we will see the usual grains of musk. In each pod you can find 1-5 lumps.
    -In the second photo below we see pieces of the epidermis, they are absolutely in every pod and if they are carefully cleaned of musk, they weigh almost nothing. Look closely at the photo. So it looks like now the contents of the pod of Siberian musk.

The result is 15 grams of pure musk in this pod. Weight of skin 9.6 gram This is a very good: IMG_7836.jpg

Thanks for attention!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019

Promote Oud!