Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
The final oil in the trilogy of the best Hindi Oud oils around. This oil had to do alot to match the previous 2, its done exactly that and much much more. The raw material for this oil was a rare batch of incense grade wood from upper Assam close to the Burmese border. You will smell the sweet bitterness found in sinensis oils within this oil and realise why many feel the best Ouds come from India. This oil is more complex than the previous ones and takes you on a ride of various reigons with one sniff.

AlJanah 3 has a beautiful deep yellow hue and has been cooked on extra low heat with no soak to capture the finest Oud has to offer. This is one of the finest oils i have smelt in a while. The oil opens with a clean bright zesty bitterness think orange/lemon peel drenched in thick Yemeni sidr honey followed by desi chai being cooked in a clay pot filled with cardamon, aniseed and cinamon. Theres floral notes like roses, wild flowers and just sunshine hay laden with the smell of freshly prepared desi ghee based sweets. The bitterness always lingers with wisps of sweet classical Hindi smoke with great projection. Many people enjoy the kyara feel in oils this is the first Hindi ive experienced which has that juicy bittersweet goodness of Vietnamese Sinensis.

This oil could easily retail for 1000$ a bottle and you would not be dissapointed luckily Habzoud oils are half the price of what you would expect from oils of this caliber. PM to get a bottle....

500$ 2.7g
200$ 1g
110$ 0.5g
FB_IMG_1617570695328.jpg

ChristianProgrammer

Rabshakeah Oudh
I dunno Guys The original Sample of AlJanah he sent me with me first order (.3) was gone the day it arrived
because it was awesome , Seriously I'd use a gram a day I'm trying to just forget that I have a new sample of AlJanah 3
and the Zamarad 2 thing I ordered 2.7 G of or it would be gone as well like the sample of Cambodi Smoke yup gone already

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
I dunno Guys The original Sample of AlJanah he sent me with me first order (.3) was gone the day it arrived
because it was awesome , Seriously I'd use a gram a day I'm trying to just forget that I have a new sample of AlJanah 3
and the Zamarad 2 thing I ordered 2.7 G of or it would be gone as well like the sample of Cambodi Smoke yup gone already
Obviously enjoy Oud however you please but in my experience a lot of times less is more with these oils and if you get acclimated to the delicacy of their scent you’ll be surprised how far one tiny swipe will go!

Also allowing the oil to develop will uncover amazing nuances within the oil itself and I think if we continually reapply throughout the day we lose the most beautiful aspects of the oils transitioning.

Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
@Castingshadows
"Also allowing the oil to develop will uncover amazing nuances within the oil itself"
Assuredly understood however I'm apparently a reptile and longevity was a first for me with Zamarad 2 and that was a few hours
otherwise it would have to be applied to a garment for any longevity just for me personally

I think the challenge with ouds in general is they don't last as long as shared consensus would have you believe.

For longevity, synthetics are far better.

Some ouds definitely last longer than others - I find that Malaysian oils like tigerwood royale for example, last a while.

You may want to consider grabbing some less expensive organic Thai oils - ones you can lather on liberally without guilt.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
I think the challenge with ouds in general is they don't last as long as shared consensus would have you believe.

For longevity, synthetics are far better.

Some ouds definitely last longer than others - I find that Malaysian oils like tigerwood royale for example, last a while.

You may want to consider grabbing some less expensive organic Thai oils - ones you can lather on liberally without guilt.
If applied to clothes...then definitely lasts a long long time. Most Oudh I can't apply direct to my skin. So when applied to cloth....I can still get the scent a few weeks later.......strange but true...

Joyoud

Oud Fan
Usually I don’t leave reviews (due to the lack of time) , but I think it’s fair to spend some time for such a wonderful man (brother Habib) and his oils.
I hav a pretty big collection of Oud oils and through my long journey with Oud I don’t remember how many times that I purchased oils and I felt so disappointed with the quality when I payed a lot of money !
The way I see it is (this my own opinion) , I compare the quality of the oil with the price I paid for, otherwise it’s not fair.
So far every oil I purchased from brother Habib is outstanding and far beyond the price (in today’s market !!!) , for example Zamadad , with this price tag , the quality is way beyond and it’s only compared to high quality Oud oils, it’s a wonderful playful Oud and I can imagine how wonderful will get with ageing.
AlJanah-3 is just another example, and what can I say more than: AL JANAH (Paradise) ?!!!!!!! 🤷🏻‍♂️ Nothing I can add .

I’ve got Hitam Qadeem and that’s exactly what I imagined from the first application without any exaggeration:

An old man with a long white beard, full of wisdom and prestige, sat on a bench in a garden full of various wild flowers, and he was reading a very old book, its yellow pages almost broken when he turned them, the old antique fragrance and the wild blooms aroma plays hind end seek , very elegant,high class and wise .
An oil that makes me but it in my top shelf in my collection and believe me this shelf contains only the best out of the beasts.
Ones again I repeat that this is only my humble opinion, and I can make a big statement that so far Habzoud amazed me with every and all the products I’ve purchased (Oud oils and Oud wood) , I have excellent satisfaction with all , which is really rare (with me !) because sometimes I know (X) vendor is a great vendor but I’ve been disappointed with some products ( it’s very normal because it’s a matter of taste) , this is not the case with Habzoud ! , it’s always satisfaction.
Brother Habib ; you are doing a great job and please keep your level high.
Thank you very much and Jazak Allah khayran (God bless you).

Jalal