1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

Al Layl - The Night Fragrance

Discussion in 'Al Shareef Oudh' started by Al Shareef Oudh, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Al Shareef Oudh

Al Shareef Oudh Resident Artisan

[​IMG]

Al Layl - The Night Fragrance
    No perfumer can claim mastery until they have composed at least one night fragrance nor can any fragrance collection be complete without it. Our tradition boasts many fragrances composed specifically for the night and it is arguably one of the most challenging compositions. The night cannot be painted with citruses or florals nor does it entertain the conventional notes pyramid. The night is the majestic mix of cool breeze under bright stars, the sensual roaring warmth of the hearth, the scent of the fire place mixing with the condensation on a window looking out to a frozen lake.

https://www.alshareefoudh.com/product/al-layl/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bilal, Uday Lalan, soulfoud and 6 others like this.
  2. hasans1

hasans1 Oud Fanatic

Sounds amazing and have already heard positive things. Any chance you can outline ingredients used?

3. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

I wish I knew the ingredients also,
    but then again, it’s a proprietary blend,
    so I don’t expect Jawed to cough it up:Roflmao:

Taesik Yun, Stanley and punmaster like this.
  4. Al Shareef Oudh

Al Shareef Oudh Resident Artisan

Azizi, I'll share just a couple of ingredients, contains a very rare and top shelf Indonesian Oudh that we distilled few years back. This Oudh is one of the main components. It is dark, velvety, a face changer. You smell it one time smells a certain way then another time and it smells something else.

A touch of a very old vetiver that we have been sitting on, on smelling it neat it doesn't smell like vetiver at all, rather like grounded red wood. Amazing stuff.

As @Oudamberlove said, I don't wanna give too much away, as I have noted in the past when we do, then lots of copy cat activity follows, which we don't mind if they gave credit. However that's a different tail for a different night

Stanley, Bilal, Bryan-I and 2 others like this.
  5. Taesik Yun

Taesik Yun True Ouddict Staff Member

This one sounds really awesome. I really love the scent of the night...

Stanley likes this.

Promote Oud!