Alkhadra

"Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan
Assalamu Alaykm and hello everyone! Hope you've all been doing well.

Most of you have already tried Ibn Zamrak and so no further introduction is needed, you've already witnessed it's beauty as an Oud, and know what it's made of. It's been awhile since I've had Ibn Zamrak and aging it has done wonders and turned a lovely oud into a "Oh give me more" Oud.

Well, with the recent vote for Oud of the year, and seeing how many votes it's gotten, I felt this would be the perfect time to release it! I present to you:

Ibn Zamrak
https://alhashimi.com/product/ibn-zamrak/

IZP.jpg

Jungle: Sabah – Borneo, 2017

Oud is used by many for a multitude of reasons, and is experienced differently through the lenses of the beholder. Like a coin with a different face to each side, Oud has different schools of thoughts that can be seen as polar opposites of one-another. For example, the Japanese prefer experiencing their Oud through the refined approach of a kodoh session, where profile is prized above all. The Arabs on the other hand, whilst caring about profile, highly regard the function of Oud to be a more important aspect in its evaluation.

These two schools of thought both have their pros and cons, yet…what if I told you that we can have the pros of both, and the cons of none? That is the literal ideology surrounding Ibn Zamrak, where these two schools of thought overlap, where profile and function are in complete balance and harmony.

See, when it comes to profile, Ibn Zamrak boasts a beautiful airiness that allows it’s notes to perform on an expansive scale, offering the trademark soul-stirring raw vanilla Borneos are known for, alongside a perfectly counterbalanced floral zest. Function wise, its inviting allure can be utilized under any setting, it’s performance enough for any frag-head to be more than content, and it’s price friendly enough to swipe a high quality oil guilt free.

Many times you often hear people claim an Oud smells like a perfume, denoting that it’s more perfumy than it is Oudy. Well, that’s where this stops. Ibn Zamrak is by every measure an Oud, a perfume, and a medicine, all in equalmeasures.

So take a swipe or two, allow that Borneo air to soar through, and inhale the fumes of the dignified Alhambra poet, Ibn Zamrak.

Grab yours today:
https://alhashimi.com/product/ibn-zamrak/

Alkhadra

"Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan
Glad you're enjoying it dear @Ashfaque!

It truly is a beautiful oil. Just a couple weeks back before leaving home again my mother asked me for some Oud. I pulled out everything I had and let her decide which of them she wanted. All she took was Ibn Zamrak.

ouddoc

Oud Beginner
Assalamuaikum brother! I've tried Ibn Zamrak a couple of years ago and I fell in love with it. Do you have something that is similar to this?

Al Hashimi

Resident Artisan