Alkhadra

"Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan
Assalamu Alaykm and hello everyone! Hope you've all been doing well.. It's the last day of 2018, and soon enough it'll be a new year for all of us with new goals and aspirations to fulfill.

2018 was a very fruitful year for us! We had all the sinking batches of wood, Tariq, Amira, and Adan. To end 2018 with a bang, here's Adan's baby brother, Adnan!

https://alhashimi.com/product/Adnan/

Adnan Long3.jpg

Mindanao – The Philippines, 2018
If you haven’t noticed by now, there’s a constant trend that keeps occurring with Al Hashimi time and time again. When we become most silent, you best expect we’re prepping to drop something new! When it comes down to it, our current goal is to offer things never seen before in the market, whether it be related to origin, scent profile, technique, or price/quality ratio, we have our imperative, and this is another step towards fulfilling it.

With the successful advent and launch of Adan, we’re proud to bring forward Adan’s equally wild younger brother, Adnan. Where Adan was a Tawi Tawi powerhouse, Adnan is a Mindanao menace waiting to submerge you into a world of awe and delight. Being only a couple months old, Adnan, like Adan… has ZERO off-notes, and will only get better with every passing day. Take a swipe, the opening? Unexpected, you’re greeted with that same primal ouddiness. Albeit undeniably Filipino, it has a more vaporous quality to it, almost as if the aroma is stripping itself down to it’s Filipino core. Once you get passed the top notes, Adnan shows it’s personality. Dial up on spice. Dial down on creaminess. The honey-tarragon infusion is there pulsating between raw-spice and resin.

Although Adan and Adnan are very different from one another, they both equally represent the raw aroma of Filipino Wood. Hence making them both true to the source material they were distilled from, while also being unique in their own regard. If Adan is wood being heated, Adnan is the ambient aroma of that wood.

Here’s our gift to you at the cusp of New Years! 2018 was a great year with all of you, let’s see what 2019 holds in store of Oudy treasures.

Oh and as for the price…well, you’re welcome.

Limited Quantities available.

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
Assalamu Alaykm and hello everyone! Hope you've all been doing well.. It's the last day of 2018, and soon enough it'll be a new year for all of us with new goals and aspirations to fulfill.

2018 was a very fruitful year for us! We had all the sinking batches of wood, Tariq, Amira, and Adan. To end 2018 with a bang, here's Adan's baby brother, Adnan!

View attachment 6743

Mindanao – The Philippines, 2018
If you haven’t noticed by now, there’s a constant trend that keeps occurring with Al Hashimi time and time again. When we become most silent, you best expect we’re prepping to drop something new! When it comes down to it, our current goal is to offer things never seen before in the market, whether it be related to origin, scent profile, technique, or price/quality ratio, we have our imperative, and this is another step towards fulfilling it.

With the successful advent and launch of Adan, we’re proud to bring forward Adan’s equally wild younger brother, Adnan. Where Adan was a Tawi Tawi powerhouse, Adnan is a Mindanao menace waiting to submerge you into a world of awe and delight. Being only a couple months old, Adnan, like Adan… has ZERO off-notes, and will only get better with every passing day. Take a swipe, the opening? Unexpected, you’re greeted with that same primal ouddiness. Albeit undeniably Filipino, it has a more vaporous quality to it, almost as if the aroma is stripping itself down to it’s Filipino core. Once you get passed the top notes, Adnan shows it’s personality. Dial up on spice. Dial down on creaminess. The honey-tarragon infusion is there pulsating between raw-spice and resin.

Although Adan and Adnan are very different from one another, they both equally represent the raw aroma of Filipino Wood. Hence making them both true to the source material they were distilled from, while also being unique in their own regard. If Adan is wood being heated, Adnan is the ambient aroma of that wood.

Here’s our gift to you at the cusp of New Years! 2018 was a great year with all of you, let’s see what 2019 holds in store of Oudy treasures.

Oh and as for the price…well, you’re welcome.

Limited Quantities available.
175$ I mean really ?:eek:

Alkhadra

@AbasFrag Be quiet! I'm the one who gives announcements around here!:Roflmao:

Adnan sold out!

Released on December 31st 2018, sold out on January 1st 2019. Is that cool or what??

A big warm hearted thank you to everyone who grabbed a bottle! I can't wait to hear your thoughts and impressions.

Also, I forgot to mention to all you Oud lovers who got some Adnan, you will all be receiving a free sample of distillation material along with your orders!

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-31 at 4.52.14 PM.jpeg

Al Hashimi

Resident Artisan

Adnan sold out!

Released on December 31st 2018, sold out on January 1st 2019. Is that cool or what??

A big warm hearted thank you to everyone who grabbed a bottle! I can't wait to hear your thoughts and impressions.

Also, I forgot to mention to all you Oud lovers who got some Adnan, you will all be receiving a free sample of distillation material along with your orders!

View attachment 6755

Can I talk? :(

Al Hashimi

Resident Artisan

Adnan sold out!

View attachment 6755

That’s actually the first time I’ve seen that wood. Looks really nice. The oil is around 2 months and is already displaying some of the beautiful beeswax and pollen notes of the Adan.

Perhaps being from a different region, it will follow a different evolutionary trajectory, but at the moment, some similarities are present.

AbasFrag

Oud Burner

Adnan sold out!

View attachment 6755

Lool nothing to be happy about.. Released in 2018 and sold out in 2019... :Geek:

I can't wait until you get your package inshaAllah. Thank you so much for your trust and prayers :Inlove:
I pray for the best for you and yours brother.

Adweeya Mufriha

Oud Mystic

Adnan sold out!

Wonderful offering ! Super happy for everyone who got a bottle!!!

As for me, I should check the forum more thoroughly on a daily basis it seems :Cry::(:Unsure::rolleyes::Geek:

Alkhadra