kooolaid79

Today I received AgarAura’s newest Malaysian oil. The Kayu Melayu!
For those people who have a fond desire for Malaysian oils, this is truly an exceptional oil. Nothing fruity in this one. Nothing floral. No off setting notes at all. Wild Malaysian agarwood at its best.
With it being available at a price which doesn’t make sense, this is a must try!

Anwar

True Ouddict
Today I received AgarAura’s newest Malaysian oil. The Kayu Melayu!
For those people who have a fond desire for Malaysian oils, this is truly an exceptional oil. Nothing fruity in this one. Nothing floral. No off setting notes at all. Wild Malaysian agarwood at its best.
With it being available at a price which doesn’t make sense, this is a must try!
Exciting!

kooolaid79

Just a follow up on the Kayu Melayu. The oil is going strong 7 hours later.
It has a unique note which I couldn’t pick up right away and after some thought I realized wait a second, that piercing note I am smelling is found in the Au Luong.
The Au Luong although having multiple aromas i.e tea notes etc the Kayu Melayu has a more intense, bright, shining, and a piercing piney aroma.
Just in awe after experiencing the Kayu Melayu.

Bengali Typhoon

Just Arrived
Have the great honor of smelling this oil at its infancy. First time I applied it, I noticed a narcotic, bitter medicinal note which I totally didn’t expect from a Malaysian oil. Dry down was that of the wood on low heat at the end of the burning session.. soft sweet aroma.
Reminded me of EO Kyara LTd 2.0. So I wore it side by side with Kyara LTD 2.0 to let the two oils strip each other naked as Ensar mentioned in his video. All I can say is, this oil goes toe to toe with Kyara LTD 2.0. If you like bitter, narcotic medicinal oils this is a no brainer. Beautiful oil at a fantastic price. Very young oil that will mature very nicely IMO.