Mr.P

oud<3er
never mind... rant about all the ads deleted.

Mods, I suggest a 50 post minimum before letting people turn this into a flea market. Meanwhile i used the "ignore user" feature to cull the "never ending garage sale" folks and this now looks like a discussion forum once again!

Apologies for the negative tone... it may be that when it comes to it, at an oud comsumer forum it truly is ALL about the samples and swaps. Makes total sense and i can just tune into the folks who aren't just selling stuff.

Last edited:

Mr.P

oud<3er
Again "ignore user" has solved the problem for me. i can come here and just see the posts of the folks who have stuff to contribute other than sales stuff. I'm not going to make any second hand purchases from a certain subset of users here, so for me it is a no brainer. It means i dont care what the policy is since i can control my experience. So i am posting on this again.

Here is how:

1) find one of these ad posts
2) click on the user's name
3) look at their post count
4) click "ignore user" if they are just here to sell stuff (for me if post count is in the 20's to 30's and they only have sales posts, they go on the list).
5) smile as you enjoy how the forum now looks like a forum, not a garage sale

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
@Mr.P
I made a suggestion when I had registered here first. A limit on posts before making sales.... But ignore works as well.