• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

1985 Cambodian and Hindi Royal Oud Oils

Elixir Attar

True Ouddict
Royal Grade sinking Cambodian and Hindi Ouds (both distilled 1985)

These are the hardcore incense type that Khaleeji (Gulf Region) loves,
Not like a lot of these days “non aggressive” linear drydown notes devoid oud oils.

No trick here, just that these have been distilled from the best grade Cambodian and Hindi woods for a Royal Palace.

Since we have been watching the market for some time now, we decided to release these two EXCLUSIVE oud oils so people can try how oud was and what its become, these two ouds come DIRECTLY from the Palace of the Sultanate of Oman, and i urge you to try it side by side with the BEST AND MOST EXPENSIVE CAMBODI OR HINDI oils you can buy anywhere and judge for yourself 😉

Available only via private sales as 1 grams or 3 grams, SHIPS DIRECTLY FROM OMAN VIA DHL EXPRESS.

Dr B1414

Oud Beginner
Trying Royal Cambodian 85 again and I know I'll be getting at least 2 grams of this. Very very dense and rich oil. According to Ahmed, this one has been distilled from Oud originating from both Koh Kong and Pursat. I definitely get the Koh Kong profile. It is a clean oil, no funk whatsoever. I get sweet-sour red fruits, rich honey, a beautiful musky-earthy aroma. Very good sillage and excellent longevity.

Elixir Attar

True Ouddict
Trying Royal Cambodian 85 again and I know I'll be getting at least 2 grams of this. Very very dense and rich oil. According to Ahmed, this one has been distilled from Oud originating from both Koh Kong and Pursat. I definitely get the Koh Kong profile. It is a clean oil, no funk whatsoever. I get sweet-sour red fruits, rich honey, a beautiful musky-earthy aroma. Very good sillage and excellent longevity.
Enjoy🙂🙂