1. Please excuse us while we carrying out important changes to the forum.

$1000 Prize For The 1000th Ouddict Member Landmark Competition

Discussion in 'Scent Legends' started by Ouddict, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Ouddict

Ouddict Forum Co-Founder & Tech Support

To celebrate the imminent arrival of the 1000th member of Ouddict, I’m going to be GIVING AWAY a special Scent Legends sample pack worth $1000 in a competition. Yes, I really did say $1000. I must be insane and it may be temporary so take advantage while you can. This really is a ONE-OFF that won’t and can’t be repeated.

More details coming very very soon!

tyson, VPhong, Imran297 and 5 others like this.
  2. Dan

Dan True Ouddict

أسلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته brother

Looking forward to the details

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Ouddict likes this.
  3. Ouddict

Thanks Dan... I was quite tired and probably delirious when I suddenly thought it would be a great idea to celebrate the forum's 1000th member with a mega-offer that would also coincide with the launch of the Scent Legends website. Well, in the sombre light of day I woke up and saw the offer and panicked and thought "what on earth have I done and what was I thinking????" :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

However, I intend to stick to the announcement and someone very fortunate will get a really nice set of legendary samples from my private collection to the value of $1000.

Now, I am thinking about the competition and how I will run it....

VPhong, Imran297, Hakim and 3 others like this.
  4. Ouddict

This will be launched as soon as the website is up. Send me PMs with your emails for notification of the competition going live, or just keep an eye on this thread.

Mustakim Godil, Hakim and Dan like this.
  5. Ouddict

So understandably, I have been asked about this by many people and have realised it might be better to split the prize into $200 sample packs to be given away to 5 people instead as more of you benefit and have a chance to win something. I will have more details about the competition when the website is launched.

Mustakim Godil, Dan and Hakim like this.
  6. Ouddict

@Hakim, do you ever sleep? You’ve been online for ages :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

7. Hakim

Hakim Oud Fan

:D early morning and late nights everyday hahahahha

Dan and Ouddict like this.
  8. hasans1

hasans1 Oud Fan

Did I miss out on this???

Promote Oud!