• IMPORTANT NOTICE: DURING THIS MONTH, WE WILL BE MAKING MANY CHANGES TO OUDDICT AND SOME WILL INVOLVE EITHER TAKING THE SITE OFFLINE OR THE REMOVAL OF FEATURES. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILE WE TRY AND IMPROVE THE EXPERIENCE PROVIDED BY THIS SITE TO ITS VALUED MEMBERS, THANK YOU.

100% MUSK OIL «Ketone Muskone»

Tauhid Shaikh

True Ouddict
Received mine after 2 weeks. First impressions below.

This opens up on my skin with an intense urinal aroma. Like another member commented, it is very animalic indeed. Almost feel like the musk deer did it's thing on me.

After 5 to 10 minutes, the intense urinal aroma fades off from my skin and it becomes this strong and deep, dark, animalic musk scent on me. Definitely smells like the Siberian Musk grains I bought. Its quite nice to me at this phase. 👍

Overall, this is one for the collection. I would recommend to blend this with other oils, or to use as a base in perfumes.
Thanks for sharing your experience Peter.
I blended it with some oils. At first I was skeptical if it can blend with oils as it’s water like.
A day after blending I could not see any separation. Need to add more to see.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
I blended it with some oils. At first I was skeptical if it can blend with oils as it’s water like.
That's good to hear. I am likeing the sound of that. May check it out...

Peter Lee

Oud Beginner
Yeah when I first received it, it was like water. But one swipe and it almost blew my head off. 🤣