Copyrights & Trademarks
1. All content and images used on this site are owned or licensed by Ouddict Forum or its affiliates for use on this site only. Unauthorized use is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, all posts on the Forum, Blog entries, OudWiki, Fragrant Map and Resident Vendor.
2. Ouddict Forum and any associated services are trademarks of Ouddict Forum.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Ouddict Forum patent, copyright, or trademark.
Commercial Activity and Use
1. Commercial activity on the forum is limited to Resident Artisans and private sales and exchanges between members. Commercial activities by a non-registered vendor or trader is strictly prohibited on all the forum boards and on the Conversation facility.
2. Any vendor or trader found to be in breach of this rule will receive a final warning or suspension of their accounts at the discretion of the forum management. Please contact Ouddict management on how to operate within forum rules, if you have any questions.
1. This site contains information concerning Ouddict Forum and its affiliates that may be useful to Ouddict Forum’s members, vendors, customers, and owners, as well as members of the general public. However, by using this site you accept all of the terms of this disclaimer notice, including exclusions and limitations of liability. If you do not agree with anything in this notice, you should not use this website.
2. Ouddict Forum is not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
3. You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
4. All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
5. We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
6. You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
7. While reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate, this site and its contents are provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, including any warranty that the site will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that the site will always (or ever) be available for use. Ouddict Forum and its affiliates disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the site and its contents, including, without limitation, any warranties of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
8. Ouddict Forum expects members to be courteous and respectful of your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behaviour are unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.
9. Posts should always be constructive and on topic. For common issues, simply telling someone to search is not acceptable. If you disagree with a post and feel the need to reply as such, it’s important that you explain why. Off topic posts may be moved or deleted as required.
10. If you feel another user is attacking or being aggressive towards you, report their message to staff. Do not respond publicly. This simply continues the back and forth that derails topics and makes them uncomfortable for other users. If someone attacks you and you respond with an attack, you will be warned regardless of who started it.
11. Please do not attempt to sell or trade any products or services in our community either openly on the forum boards, or privately, via PM, except for what is explicitly allowed. If in doubt, please contact a forum staff member.
Vendors and members may not solicit sales via conversations unless direct communication is explicitly invited.
12. If a moderator or staff member takes an action or posts a directive (for example, to stop with a particular topic), you must adhere to this. If you discover a directive only after you’ve posted a message that contravenes it, delete your post or it will be taken to be ignoring moderators.
13. If you have a problem with or question about a moderator’s decision, contact the moderator privately or submit a message through the contact system. Posts or topics discussing moderator actions will be removed.
14. Each member may only have one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered, the duplicates may be banned.
15. You are expressly prohibited from compiling and using other members' personal information, including addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses or other contact information that may appear on the forum, for the purpose of creating or compiling marketing and/or mailing lists and from sending other members unsolicited marketing materials, whether by facsimile, email, or other technological means.
16. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when registering with the Website. It is your responsibility to maintain and promptly update this account information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provides any information that is fraudulent, untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is fraudulent, untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account without notice and to refuse any and all current and future use of the forum.
17. Permanent bans are rarely issued, and only in severe cases where a forum member has grossly violated the rules or has demonstrated a proven track record of disruptive and abusive behaviour, after repeated warnings and temporary suspensions. Bringing
forum members into disrepute may also result in a ban. As with warnings and temporary suspensions, permanent bans are issued on a per character basis. Permanent bans are not eligible for general appeal after a given length of time.
Decisions regarding permanent forum bans lie solely with the Ouddict Forum Admin team and any decisions made regarding their issue are final.
18. Ouddict Forum does not warrant that the servers that make this site available will be error-, virus, worm-, or bug-free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats.
19. In no event will Ouddict Forum or its affiliates be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profits, contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings, or business relationships, whether or not Ouddict Forum or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or its contents or any other sites linked to this site.
Ouddict Forum websites contain information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country, and if applicable, may have received approval or market clearance by a governmental regulatory body for different indications and restrictions in different countries. Each country has specific laws, regulations, and practices governing the trade of agarwood or its derivative products. Nothing herein should be construed as a solicitation or promotion for any product or for an indication for any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the reader resides.
1. This site may contain information on medical and health-related topics. This information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing a health problem or disease but should always consult your own physician.
2. These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
3. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to suspend or disable your account, please contact us. Note that accounts cannot be deleted due to limitations and nature of the forum software.