Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
We are going to run some promotional campaigns for the Holy Month of Ramadhan and this year we would like to try something different. Rather than provide a general sale on all items, we would like to know what items you (the Consumer) would like discounts on, and the item with the most votes will receive a larger discount, that way you will get the biggest discount where you want it.

So just reply with the name of the oil. We will do the first promotion on the 13th of May 2017, so let your suggestions come through.

syncope

Oud Beginner
Potentially Ceen, or better Al Malek Al Ceeni if it exceptionnally becomes available on your website with a special offer for the holy month

al qaswa

Oud Beginner
i am accord with artisanal blend itr al ward saqr and the very expensive ghaliyah the bakhoor and the incense stick i am reday to get one of this artisanal blend in cha allah
I have just received my 3ml Itr Al ward, since I purchased the item before the promotion in Ramadhan brother was kind enough to send me a sample of Saqr and Layth :Inlove:

Itr Al Ward is very potent, so much so that it is still present after showering, only miniscule finger tip application is required and the longevity is remarkable for an Itr, more than any Oud I have tried thus far!

I wear it for prayers, it is like making Sujjud on Saffron floor with rose petals with frankincense dew.

MzM

Oud King
I have just received my 3ml Itr Al ward, since I purchased the item before the promotion in Ramadhan brother was kind enough to send me a sample of Saqr and Layth :Inlove:

Itr Al Ward is very potent, so much so that it is still present after showering, only miniscule finger tip application is required and the longevity is remarkable for an Itr, more than any Oud I have tried thus far!

I wear it for prayers, it is like making Sujjud on Saffron floor with rose petals with frankincense dew.
Can you do a short review on Saqr and Layth for the rest of us.

Al Shareef Oudh

Master Perfumer
Two days left before the sale comes on, and the majority have asked for a Genre rather than a single oil, so we will embrace that and by the looks of it, you our friends have asked for the Artisnal Blend products to be given the discount.

Any other thoughts?

Please Note, Sale will begin on the 14th of May 2017 and will continue until the 20th of May. It will be a big sale, so be ready!.

Mr.P

oud<3er
Well personally if I were to buy something, it would be a pure oud. However I have not been able to justify buying oud for maybe a year now so it would not be a wise decision to base your business decision on my preferences...

I just applied a swipe of ridhwan. That oil is a classic.

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
Maybe I did'nt get the rule but I think that more the people select same product, more this product is discounted.

It's not like if people select one categorie : this categorie is discounted while other not.

So if @Al Shareef Oudh confirms what I said and if a product interrest you, you'd better use wisely the few time remaining lol !