The Perfumist Vendor

Discussion in 'General' started by Mgalalz, Aug 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ouddict

Ouddict Technical Support

@Faizal_p has a sample of it I think - ask him?

2. Faizal_p

Faizal_p Resident Artisan

Yes I was intrigued and wanted an heirloom to pass to my kids, sadly these were not it. I'm afraid what I received was synthetic or cheap blends. Had such high hopes for the Ottoman oil:Thumbsdown:

peter4ptv, Sproaty, Ashfaque and 2 others like this.
  3. Ouddict

:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

4. landscape of desire

landscape of desire Whats this Oud About?

yep..... sad but true... not a legacy oil...

the ottoman oil gives me a fantastic allergic reaction....

its great for creating mucus, if thats your thing.....

Ouddict, Sproaty, jalil and 1 other person like this.
  5. GalileoFigaroMagnifico

GalileoFigaroMagnifico Oud vibrations

Sure, whatever you say...:rolleyes:
    upload_2018-8-13_14-22-49.png

Sproaty, Ouddict and Mgalalz like this.
  6. Mgalalz

Mgalalz Whats this Oud About?

Well, it might be that there is no real musk- in that case it will be a truthful ad :D

7. peter4ptv

peter4ptv Member

I think this should give you a clue what you have here:

upload_2018-8-13_8-33-45.png

8. peter4ptv

peter4ptv Member

what about his product descriptions? so far the best beats all competitions:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Mixed with 24k gold leafs
    100% natural, organic, ottoman deer red musk aged over 300 years, aged Indian kalakassi oud over 100 years, aged Mysore Indian sandalwood oil aged over 100 years, royal Jasmin oil from Morocco aged over 100 years, tafi flower from taeif region in Saudi Arabia aged over 100 years, natural ambergris oil aged over 100 years, mix of sultan royal flower aged over 100 years.

“in my whole life working in perfumes and oils all around the world, this is the most pleasant and exotic oil I have come across” three independent perfume consultants.

“This was the most daring attempt in the world to mix the rarest and most expensive oils on the planet in one perfume it was done by the grandfather of our boss, “Said Ahmed Alattar” commissioned by the Ottoman sultan himself sultan Mehmed V Reşâd, on 1914”.
    The total amount of this oil in the world is (30 grams only)

Attention: this is the rarest, purest, most expensive oil in the world (PERIOD).
    It’s hard to describe something that officially categorized as a museum relic and a living part of history, I will try to be as simple and as short as possible describing this oil because there is so much to be said about it.

This oil is an extreme project, unrealistic challenge, extravaganza of rarity, attempt to break the rules and change the fundamentals. When you a sultan of an empire with unlimited resources, no shortage of money, access to the sources of the rarest raw materials in the world, and you commission the most dedicated preformists in your empire to make the rarest most expensive oil ever made in the world this is exactly what you get.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Joe King likes this.
  9. peter4ptv

peter4ptv Member

wait a minute, you really fall for this? and spend money on it?

Tarik and Ouddict like this.
  10. Faizal_p

Faizal_p Resident Artisan

:Unsure: :Cry: :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh: yes originally the description on etsy wasn't so extravagant. Now the guy has thrown the kitchen sink in! There was some old writing on one of the bottles and I've seen that elsewhere once before. I thought this guy had the real deal. At least he returned my money and let me keep these beautiful treasures...:cool:

Grega, Joe King, jalil and 1 other person like this.
  11. peter4ptv

peter4ptv Member

good at least you got your money back, from all the bad ouds I have been taken on from ebay/etsy only on few I got my money back voluntarily..:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

Joe King and jalil like this.
  12. Sproaty

Sproaty Boudly

I thought you were joking when I read your original post! :O

peter4ptv likes this.
  13. RoyalFrag

RoyalFrag Whats this Oud About?

the way He/the Perfumist boss "as he titled himself" described the oils gave me the impression that "Babbs" from youtube is the one behind this website:Laugh:
    unfortunately a lot will fall for such big words and marketing. despite it is pretty cheap and stupid.
    I am wondering which country your received the parcel from @Faizal_p? if it is India then big Chance Babbs is back :Laugh:

Sproaty, jalil and Ouddict like this.
  14. AZsmell

AZsmell Oud Fan

It sounds like garbage.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  15. jalil

jalil Oud bully Staff Member

please guys...no names :praying:

16. Ouddict

Who on earth is Babbs???
    For all his faults, Ensar does not in any way come close to this guy. Let’s not take cheap shots. Plus, despite the marketing, many of his older Ouds were at the pinnacle of Oud. Especially those made by that Taiwanese master distiller.

Grega and jalil like this.
  17. peter4ptv

peter4ptv Member

Ouddict likes this.
  18. RoyalFrag

RoyalFrag Whats this Oud About?

He was a youtube reviewer but a very weird guy, he claimed that he started to make the best fragrance in the world, using the rarest ingredients. of course all is a hoax and was scamming people.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Ouddict and jalil like this.
  19. Hosayn

Hosayn Whats this Oud About?

They claim to operate from Houston, TX

MzM and Ouddict like this.
  20. Hosayn

Hosayn Whats this Oud About?

Alex - Does any one know about him

MzM and Ouddict like this.

Promote Oud!