Sulawesi Tsunami

Discussion in 'General' started by Ouddict, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Ouddict

Ouddict Technical Support

There has been an earthquake and resulting tsunami in Sulawesi, Indonesia with hundreds dead.

Beyond the general human consideration of helping those in need, I think many of us have a certain debt to this area as many of the amazing Ouds we enjoy come from this region - Sulawesi specifically.

I was thinking of setting up a fund page on Ouddict, perhaps with a link to JustGive or a similar site to send charity money to a reputable aid agency, but it is a lot of responsibility. So instead this is just a call to your consciences to donate to organisations helping in the relief effort and genuinely repay a region back for the Oud we have benefitted from.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Aleata, hassam mac, Ashfaque and 7 others like this.
  2. Ouddict

Ouddict Technical Support

3. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

May Allah protect them, and may we contribute to share their pain.

I wish we could do some for Burmese Muslims. Sulawesi is facing a natural calamity. Burmese Muslims are still bearing un-natural and de-natural ruthless calamity.

jensz, Souhayl, Aleata and 7 others like this.
  4. Hamza H

Hamza H Whats this Oud About?

The Muslims of Assam are facing tough times too as well.

jensz, Aleata and Rai Munir like this.
  5. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Everywhere, respected Hamza. But in Burma, genocide is a planned one, backed by the government.

jensz and Aleata like this.
  6. Hamza H

Hamza H Whats this Oud About?

Indeed. May Allah subhanu wa ta'ala have mercy upon them and help them to overcome those oppress them.

Aleata and hassam mac like this.

Promote Oud!