Secret Award - Vendor Of The Year 2017!

Discussion in 'Oud of the Year 2017' started by Ouddict, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Ouddict

Ouddict Technical Support

So.... we promised a secret award and here it is!

The Vendor of the Year is awarded to the vendor with the highest vote tally across the three votes that have taken place. The results are:

Imperial Oud - 47 votes

Ensar Oud - 46 votes

Agar Aura - 32 votes

Al Shareef Oudh - 24 votes

Agarwood Assam - 14 votes

For relative newcomer Imperial Oud, to rack up the highest number of votes against well established vendors speaks volumes about their products and customer service.

CONGRATULATIONS
    Congratulations to Imperial Oud, the 2017 Artisanal Vendor of the Year

Gold Award Vendor of the Year.gif

2. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

Big congratulations to all the vendors and Imperial Oud for taking the top spot. Ive followed IO from the start of their journey and have seen them develop and produce some fantastic oils. Their Sri Lankan oils which are top shelf and some of the best around were real trend setters. Its also good because they are fellow countrymen :D:p

Chip Burns, jensz, tyson and 5 others like this.
  3. Al Shareef Oudh

Al Shareef Oudh Resident Artisan

Mabrook IO, May Allah bless your efforts further.

Chip Burns, jensz, Rai Munir and 6 others like this.
  4. oudlover

oudlover Oudologist

Congratulations

5. jalil

jalil Oud bully Staff Member

Mabrouk IO :thumbsup:

6. tyson

tyson Oud Alchemist

So happy for team IO great people and superb products

7. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Well, what I could find the reason behind IO's getting more votes is IO team doesn't get stuck in the quagmire of 'hollow and self hallucinated competition'. Thus, they keep moving ahead. Moreover, I haven't found this team engaged in any controversies. Of course, ethics (NOT business ethics as business is nowadays profiteering and marketing) is the pivot. May they stay so.

Congrats, IO.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  8. Ouddict

Ouddict Technical Support

Couldn’t have put it better myself :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

Quote of the Year 2018

9. jensz

jensz Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations Faisal and Faheem! So well-deserved! May your success continue! :raisedhands::clapping::praying:

10. jensz

jensz Administrator Staff Member

Oh and I add a personal appreciation regarding IO team's Sri Lankan oils. :praying:They were an oud supernova for me and expanded my oud horizons immeasurably. First sniff of the original AD and my brain shortcircuited. They were my gateway to appreciating vaporous oils, which previously I hadn't understood at all. If not for these guys I might still be monopolized by barny Hindis!!!! :eek:;) :Inlove: On that personal ground alone I concur with vendor of the year 2017 award to IO. :D;):princess:

11. Chip Burns

Chip Burns Oud Fan

Congrats IO team ... didn't even know there was a vote going on (guess that's why it's called a secret award) but you would have gotten my vote!! love the burner and sinkables and vintage sandal chips and samples and videos I've seen because you put them up, and your "large shiny cleaver" (please post pic) and your overall knowledge and willingness to share it with all of us ... praying that the AllMighty increases you in all ways .. Ameen!!
    IMG_4633.jpg

12. Qayyum Shaikh

Qayyum Shaikh Just Arrived

So true i must say.

Chip Burns likes this.

Promote Oud!