Rai Munir

Musk Man
Being the resident of a country where PayPal does not provide its services, I always get stuck in acquiring oils. Of course, none can feel the pain and pangs of mine. I have to manage certain other means like requesting any of my friends abroad to pay in my place. And till then mostly the new arrivals disappear.
Well, the sole purpose of my posting a thread here is: Are we destined to bear it, or can there be some way out? I suggested and requested brother Faheem as well to find a solid way out. Hope, and I strongly hope and wish, the owners of niche products would consider over this issue and give a positive solution.
And I request all the members to address this issue. Make Oud available to all, rather than making it cheap again.

hasans1412

Resident Artisan
PayPal is efficient for both parties. However, I guess in certain scenario accommodation can or rather should be made, as Habz786 and Faizal_p mentioned Western Union and the likes or bank transfer are viable options which I'm more than happy to consider.

m.arif

WU and Moneygram are quite convenient besides paypal. it's just that you can't do it online unless you have an account or something.

Wire transfer is also easy. some money changers here offer services to wire transfer directly into the account of the receiver. Maybe you can check at the money changers in your country if they offer such services.

Rai Munir

Musk Man
from what I know most vendors if contacted and requested will accommodate people in brother Rai's predicament. Just drop them an email.
Thanks a lot, brother. Now onwards it will be exercised. In fact, if it is mentioned on website, the customer feels easy. I personally contacted some vendors, and met with a flat refusal, and then I stopped making request that it is their SOP to let us stay away.
Thanks a lot that you broadened the path.

@Rai Munir salam alaikom , money gram are good in some country and some are expansive more than paypal i have also have problem with paypal in kuwait if i get transfer money i cant get it in my account bank or mastercard only in paypal account so i cant get my cash! also they dont have friends & family sending section thats really make me angry! , try also to go for local money exchanger i think maybe you can find nice offer...

Rai Munir

Musk Man
@Rai Munir salam alaikom , money gram are good in some country and some are expansive more than paypal i have also have problem with paypal in kuwait if i get transfer money i cant get it in my account bank or mastercard only in paypal account so i cant get my cash! also they dont have friends & family sending section thats really make me angry! , try also to go for local money exchanger i think maybe you can find nice offer...
Waalaikum assalam Brother, yes Money Gram will do.

Bengal Roots

Resident Artisan
Hello Everyone!

Well do check with Money Gram & WU in some country like INDIA remittance of money through WU is NOT ALLOWED. Only receiving is allowed subjected to some upper limit. Strange rules. Well live with it.

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Hello Everyone!

Well do check with Money Gram & WU in some country like INDIA remittance of money through WU is NOT ALLOWED. Only receiving is allowed subjected to some upper limit. Strange rules. Well live with it.
At the moment, here in Pakistan both remittances and receiving are allowed.
One query respected one, do you deliver oils in Pakistan or not?
Thanks in anticipation.

Hello Everyone!

Yes is depends on country system and rules example in Sri lanka you can only received money but you can't send out side Sri Lanka...

peter4ptv

I think PayPal is run by ignorant as*****s
They use wrong exchange rates, say you safe money when you use their rates, but instead they are much more expensive.

I think PayPal are great if you have full access to all services like in the US. And all fees are reasonable.

I have done many International transactions and the exchange rate is one of the lowest, have you ever try the exchange rate at the Hotels or the Airport? You will pay more than 25% in fees.

After all they provide a very convenient service to you and you cannot expect to get it for free.

Try sending a Bank wire or WU or Money Gram and compare the fees with PayPal.

Last edited:
I think PayPal are great if you have full access to all services like in the US. And all fees are reasonable.

I have done many International transactions and the exchange rate is one of the lowest, have you ever try the exchange rate at the Hotels or the Airport? You will pay more than 25% in fees.

After all they provide a very convenient service to you and you cannot expect to get it for free.

Try sending a Bank wire or WU or Money Gram and compare the fees with PayPal.

Agree but some services they don't provided in some country's example in Saudi Arabia you can get your PayPal payments cash in your bank account in Kuwait they don't even they don't send the money to MasterCard, also pay friends & family they don't provided here, money gram in some country's like Indonesia they don't take to much fees are very lower fees but not everywhere...

peter4ptv

Agree but some services they don't provided in some country's example in Saudi Arabia you can get your PayPal payments cash in your bank account in Kuwait they don't even they don't send the money to MasterCard, also pay friends & family they don't provided here, money gram in some country's like Indonesia they don't take to much fees are very lower fees but not everywhere...

Yes, it is really so pity that not everywhere is available with same services like in the US, or some countries have completely restrict of using it, like you cannot use google.com in China, you cannot use PayPal in Pakistan.

But this is up to the specific Counties own government regulations. Still where buyers and sellers can take a full advantage of it,it is a great service, I have dealt with their resolution center as a buyer and also as a seller and have been 100% satisfied how they resolve any problems if any with the transaction.

The fees are much lower than any bank or other money wiring services, well at least in the US not sure about any other countries.

Last edited: