Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
today I have worn,

Malay Cola & Rose de Malaise by LMK - I must have had my hands come in contact with stuff while cooking/washing as these didn't last too long and I know they have decent longevity

I then fancied doing some mysore comparisons:
IO - Mysore 2002 & Mysore 2012 to compare
Vintage 32 year old Mysore from Agarwood Assam

I think the 2002 is best of all. The 32 year old mysore is very subtle, the 2014 seems to not be fully rounded, but is a total steal at its price.

I have swiped Cambodian Vintage by IO, Our Jiri Jiri by Agarwood Assam and also Harir by Habz. It's been a while since I overindulged :D

hawk_757

Barn Bro
i'd love to hear your thoughts on the last three

Joe King

AttitOud
RBO 30 day soak 2nd batch.
Personally, I like it!

I see the 60 day soak is now available.
Not a barnyard beast, but I wonder, is it a psychedelic wonder?

I also see a Vietnamese oil,
hmmmmmmm....plum??
both these new oils have my attention, no hardcore barn :oops: but it still sounds very interesting:Thumbsup: as does the Vietnameseo_O :rolleyes:.
look forward to trying these..:D
OOTD is Al Namar by Habzoud

Shabby

After not wearing a proper swipe of oud for about six weeks, today I'm wearing six ouds at the same time...3 Sri Lankans, 1 PNG, 1 Borneo and 1 Malay...

All lighter greener profiles, with guavas and mangoes thrown in, soft white florals, and that sharp green Malay, sea salt Borneo and deep blue New Guinea.

Feeling good...:Cooler:

Dan

True Ouddict
Eau Du Vietnam
is a young oil that is constantly getting better as it ages. It’s light and perfumey, more Crassna fruity than any floral. Scant tobacco, medium oudy, and a touch bitter.
I’m surprised that it’s still available, probably because it’s not a powerhouse oil:Cooler:
Thx bro