Oud Of The Day/Night

Discussion in 'Scent of the Day/Night' started by jalil, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

:Cry:

I am scared of FO's cultivated oils. But some members loved and love those oils. The best example is Funk Master.
    No doubt, respected Adam is a lively person. And very professional of course that I think all the vendors are.

FO's wild Oud are outstanding. I couldn't understand why FO's wild oils are less seen in the thread Oud Review. I observed three very important things: Adam doesn't actively participate in any discussion on any forums. He very rarely offers private selling, or it is not in my knowledge. I haven't seen any discount on any occasion, even not on Black Fridays.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    Joe King, tyson and alcolado glacial like this.
  2. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

I think it could be his own decision not to be on this forum; otherwise, this forum is all 'heart' that is so ample to let everybody step into. Even I am immensely tolerated here.
    No doubt, his 'wild' Oud oils are second to none. This is my view after spending approximately two years with FO's oils. Respected Adam didn't try to create 'need' through forums or through forum-based marketing, nor does any member jumped into his camp that somehow or other happens. For example, I always talk about Tyson. I mentioned Tyson because I am sure he won't mind it.

Nadeem, Rasoul Salehi, Grega and 3 others like this.
  3. Joe King

Joe King AttitOud

:DYou are indeed a very humble man dear Rai :rolleyes: . :Whistling: there is a section of this website where it shows the member with the most "likes" and there is a notable member who is head and shoulders above the rest:Notworthy:.

Much respect to Adam for letting his oils do their own talking:thumbsup: although it is my feeling that having distillers on this forum is more about learning for me/us than marketing, although that can be a side effect:cool:...

4. Grega

Grega Oud Fan

Fragrant Harbor by Imperial Oud. I have worn it a couple of times now and I am really warming up to it. First I did not enjoy it too much but now there is something so enchanting about that piercing sweet and sour scent that is especially lovely in the dry down. It also lasts a long time. I wake up in the morning smelling that lovely piercing note still full of depth. Like the cleanest apple vinegar which has the quality of pure ambergris and immense depth.

Time is an interesting thing, brings out qualities that are hidden behind the appearance of a complete experience.

jalil, Oudamberlove and Joe King like this.
  5. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

EO Aroha Kyaku Ltd on the right
    AA Inderapura Encens on the left

two oils that are worlds apart

AKLtd is more incensy and IEncens is more top note Malaysian

Rasoul Salehi and OudGood like this.
  6. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Oud Hirta: Truly soothing! If spring is to be experienced in any season other than spring, Hirta is there for me.

powdernose likes this.
  7. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Tonight
    IO Aarai Ko Shway
    Nice oil:thumbsup:
    I have a 10 gram Burmese chip that when heated, smells very similar to this oil:Inlove:

riviera274 likes this.
  8. riviera274

riviera274 Administrator and Hindi Lover Staff Member

9. Rasoul Salehi

Rasoul Salehi Oud Fanatic

IO fhi
    Peamint, forest honey and Manuka honey on steroids. Dense rich full throttle. Lasts forever and ever and truly evokes the HK sinesis wood on low heat.

@Faizal_p any of the HK available for sale? Even a couple grams ?

Nadeem, Ashfaque and Joe King like this.
  10. Rasoul Salehi

Rasoul Salehi Oud Fanatic

Hawsa a wild thai and recent oil from adam is insanely awesome. Minus a short period of high toned varnish opening the rest of the journey is pure bliss. Throw out what you thought about thai. This oil is something else.

Rai Munir, Faizal_p and Joe King like this.
  11. Faizal_p

Faizal_p Resident Artisan

Hi @Rasoul Salehi I've been caught up in the preparations for Vegas and completely forgot you requested this. We have a limited amount of the HK wood available. Due to the obvious rarity it's not exactly cheap but the aroma is exceptional hk Sinensis, the oil and wood marry together extremely well. Best enjoyed on the lower voltage
    $40/g
    IMG-20181019-WA0022.jpg IMG-20181019-WA0023.jpg IMG-20181019-WA0024.jpg

Nadeem, Ashfaque and Arsalan like this.
  12. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

AA Mai Wan Lao

very oudy

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  13. PEARL

PEARL Guerrilla

Another is my SOTD Feel Oud~Kodo Zen

jalil, Rasoul Salehi and Rai Munir like this.
  14. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

EO Tigerwood 1995

My “GO TO” oil when I need good concentration.

alcolado glacial likes this.
  15. jalil

jalil Oud bully Staff Member

I just got this oil al hamdoulah I have to spend time with it.

@PEARL What do you think of it?

My OOTD is ASO ‘Aasifah...a quality classical hindi...perfect for the cold weather begining

16. PEARL

PEARL Guerrilla

@jalil I like it and see myself using the bottle quickly. The bottle that I have was suspended in time (Group Home). Words that come to mind are camphorous, Tiger balmy, turpy, varnish, dettol-y, piney, antiseptic, medicinal oudy notes that dominate the fruits, which are way receded in the background. Good complexity, long lasting, and unique.

Once you try it, let me know your take on it.

jalil, Joe King and alcolado glacial like this.
  17. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

Big swipe EO OM4 today
    smelling it made me feel happy :)

UPDATE:

Now I have on a swipe of FO Hainan Arabi
    while I have a stick of Wu Shuang Ge Hainanese
    incense burning.

Skittles and smoke....interesting juxtaposition experience:handfist::handfist::confused::thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  18. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Thai Honey (LMK) at dawn!

jalil, alcolado glacial and Rai Munir like this.
  19. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Kalakassi Aagaz + Persian rose otto - heavenly.

20. OudGood

OudGood Oud Fan

I'm pretty sad because I was in Vegas this weekend but couldnt go to the fayre. So i needed something that would cheer me up. So.... I had a full swipe of this oil which I am generally very reluctant to even open the bottle. Sultan Ahmet - a poem in a bottle.

Promote Oud!