Oud Khusi (orchid) - Indonesia

Discussion in 'Habzoud' started by Habz786, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

After selling out of a few of our Ouds its time to launch a few more oils. The first is Oud Khusi (Orchid) distilled in 2015 from Timor Island of Indonesia. Our Indonesian line of Ouds have been loved by many and this is the next installment and what a beauty it is. The oil reminds me of a field full of Orchids and other wild flowers, but on a dark night. I get a fruity opening vibe, when i say fruits i dont mean Thai fruits but exotic fruits, when was the last time you smelt a fruity floral Indonesian oil? The fruits and flowers are there to begin and then make way for the perfect ammount of smoke in a drydown. The oil has a lovely deep golden hue with opening notes of exotic fruits, wild flowers, nectar, honey then the sweet green incense creeps through with a hint of spice and earth with a perfect wisp of smoke. The oil starts bright in profile and slowley gets darker and darker a very interesting scent progression indeed. If you enjoyed Al Sukr and Wahah then you will love this oil. Oh and of course there is that Borneo vibe with a hint of vanilla. Available on the forum before its official release with a discount 110$ shipped for 1ml high recovery vial. Drop me a PM to order a bottle

Black-Orchid-Flower-Pictures-1920x1440-01.jpeg

jalil, Uday Lalan, OudGood and 7 others like this.
  2. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

Last bottle remaining......

Sproaty likes this.
  3. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

SOLD Stay tuned for the next release :Inlove:

NewToOud, Bryan-I, Joe King and 2 others like this.

Promote Oud!