GalileoFigaroMagnifico

Oud vibrations
Only problem with SoCal is that it's problematic for anyone without a car. As long as everyone's Uber account is up to date...?

jensz

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like plenty of enthusiasm for OudFayre USA! I would attend at any location!

Other members in the LA/SouthernCali are who were not mentioned yet (as far as I noticed) are peter, oudamberlove, and 5Meo. Seems like quite a few here.

As far as expenses, Los Angeles has lots of reasonably priced flights from many cities, however, getting a cheap/free venue might be tricky, and lodging likely pricey. Does anyone in the area have any connections to possible venues?

MzM

Oud King
Hey hey hey....I thought we decided Houston???. All of a sudden now it's LA??.

Didn't Alexander Oudh say you have about 10k Saudi expats living in Houston.

I think you guys will eventually decide Houston once you see how expensive LA really is haha.

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
Hey hey hey....I thought we decided Houston???. All of a sudden now it's LA??.

Didn't Alexander Oudh say you have about 10k Saudi expats living in Houston.

I think you guys will eventually decide Houston once you see how expensive LA really is haha.
Houston Texas has amazing BBQ some would say the best , SubanaAllah,

Royalbengalouds

Resident Artisan
Houston is honestly the best in terms of cost of stay, food (especially halal), and people ;)
& the home of Hakeem Olajuwon , amazing brother and he Fasted during the NBA championship and Clyde Drexler could not believe his energy on the court and Hakeem won the Championship while fasting, he did time with our Tablighi brothers across Canada and he is amazing with our kids and good roll model for them ☕️☕️

MzM

Oud King
& the home of Hakeem Olajuwon , amazing brother and he Fasted during the NBA championship and Clyde Drexler could not believe his energy on the court and Hakeem won the Championship while fasting, he did time with our Tablighi brothers across Canada and he is amazing with our kids and good roll model for them ☕️☕️
No joke, I see him every week on Friday at the Downtown mosque in Houston. : )