:Laugh:
20180414_192758-01-jpeg.3186
One month soak, and we can get a good oil out of that log:Whistling:

MrM

Just Arrived
Jazak Allah Khair to the hosts Habz and Nadeem for their hospitality and expertise.

Thankyou to asp the attendees for your generosity and guidance.

Great bunch I am glad to have joined this community, such generous and helpful people. all your input and guidance is much appreciated. Jazak Allah Khair

Faheem

Yusa Aromatics
What a beautiful event :D too much oud to smell and a nice chat with fellow ouddicts. Enjoyed every minute of it, thanks Nadeem and Habib for the hospitality. Too many jokes it was like I was with my family. We definitely should make this event biannual.

Last edited:

Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
Great day with the guys, and it looked like that they enjoyed our offerings along with the unreleased oils. We may offer the Nagaland imperiale at least for sampling initially. If you are interested please contact me

Imperial Oud’s oils have really been turned up a level with their new oils. I experienced the last bottle of Cambodi Imperial which was a superb oil and 2 years ago would have belonged in the $800+ oil price range.

Ouddict

Also had the opportunity to sample Ouds from La Maison Khenata, owned by @F4R1d0uX. Amazing oils with a great balance of bang for buck. If people here have not experienced the likes of Kali Minty, Malay Cola and Rose Malasie, then you have a gap in your Oudication for sure.

Oh and we were lucky enough to sample some blends that he was working on as well. All I can say is that @F4R1d0uX has a talent for perfumery and when these experimental blends are finally released, they will have a lot of fans.

Ouddict

It’s past midnight here and the Oud Fayre is starting to wind down now, but there are two hardened Oud veterans STILL awake and smelling the burning Mysore sandalwood chips that @Faheem so kindly left behind for us.

4786EBB5-7AFA-4BF6-B8DB-9C0C71FA1D86.jpeg

The Subitism heater with Japanese sourced Mysore sandalwood chips.

42DEA3B0-00D3-4B0E-B7CE-97AD1C8A6F24.jpeg

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
I would like to thank all those who attended today, it was like being with family. @MrM had some lovely Bengali oils which i was really impressed with. @Faizal_p showcased some new and older oils i forgot to get my hands on some Ceylon Sandal. @Shabby brought along some of the recent handcooked oils by @Taha which were special. @okonos brought a much interesting conversation and a great appreciation for Oud. @Faheem and i spoke about the recent IO Hindi adventure and oh yes also about @Rai Munir aka Musk man whom i have put together a little blend for. Overall a epic day of so much oils and woods....the show still carries on half asleep and swiping.....

F4R1d0uX

Resident Artisan
What a beautiful event :D too much oud to smell and a nice chat with fellow ouddicts. Enjoyed every minute of it, thanks Nadeem and Habib for the hospitality. Too many jokes it was like I was with my family. We definitely should make this event biannual.

You'd better stop eating Sheytan bro' !

Rai Munir

Musk Man
I was mentally there. I kept online for the whole day to be the first to see the picture uploaded by respected Nadeem. I am thankful to Faheem who sent me before the pics were uploaded. First time I experienced a positive surge of jealousy:Roflmao:.

And I am very happy to read that Mysore granules (IO's) were heated in the end. The dry down of the Oud Fayre was 'Sandaleen'. I have pretty good amount of those granules. But I badly miss to meet unseen Oud Cuckoos. And extremely sad that in Pakistan such event won't be organized.:Cry:

Much happy I am to see everybody happy at the Fayre.