New Member Introduction

Discussion in 'General' started by jalil, Sep 17, 2016.

1. riviera274

riviera274 Administrator and Hindi Lover Staff Member

Welcome to our family brother Muhammed

2. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

@Muhammed Patel welcome to the Forum, i do enjoy learning from you keep up the good work and welcome to the greatest online Oud resource :Thumbsup:

3. VPhong

VPhong Oud Tea

A warm welcome dear Muhammed Patel :)

4. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Belated greetings br Muhammed. :)
    Good to find another economist who loves ouds and attars from usual suspects!

VPhong and Royalbengalouds like this.
  5. Roman Abdullah

Roman Abdullah Whats this Oud About?

Hy brother i am now in Malaysia too ..is m working a company called forestry Oudh asset sdn BHD as a perfumer .. perfume is my profession and oud is my passion .. that's why I joined this grugrto learn more about oudh and there carrecter so it will help me to use oudh in my perfume often ... And I am glad to meet u if u are in Kuala Lumpur,my lab is in Kuala Lumpur..

6. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

@Roman Abdullah big welcome to the forum brother, your job sounds interesting!

7. Roman Abdullah

Subhan Allah brother nice to hear about you came to the way of Islam .. by they way my reply reason to Ur comment is ,we have something common hhhhhhhhh
    And that is we both have morocan wife wish you a happy life brother..

Royalbengalouds likes this.
  8. Roman Abdullah

It's really interesting and I love it .. working with new scent and always try to invent something new ,something never exist.. sometimes I feel creating a perfume like catching a dream .. sometimes when people ask what is your profession brother.. I replied I am a dream catcher and I love to say that and see there reaction..but some how the answer is true but I pretend like a joke ..

Royalbengalouds likes this.
  9. Roman Abdullah

Noooo is m the youngest one here hahahhahah I am only 23 and I just recently angagged .. I know less there anyone here ,so love to learn from all my elders and also if anyone want to know anything about perfume ,I can help what little my knowledge is

VPhong, Royalbengalouds and tyson like this.
  10. jalil

jalil Oud bully Staff Member

Bienvenue Abdullah

11. Roman Abdullah

Thank you brother ..

12. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Warm welcome on board, respected Roman.
    You will find unity in diversity here, and diversity in unity. Beauty of this Forum.

Of course, I particularly, and we all generally, learn from you as you are into the perfumery. A valuable addition you are.

VPhong and Royalbengalouds like this.
  13. VPhong

VPhong Oud Tea

A warm welcome to the forum Roman.

Roman Abdullah likes this.
  14. Roman Abdullah

Thank you brother.. I am glad to be here ..

VPhong likes this.
  15. Arsalan

Arsalan Oud Fan

Hello all from Toronto!
    Recently happened to purchase 1/4 tola each of Ajmal dahn al Oudh Hindi qadim and Seufi, now I’m “hooked” for lack of a better word.
    Once I had a sniff of them i could not stop thinking about Oudh and agarwood.
    Had actually gone to purchase an attar for use day to day & got Ajmal’s Mukhallat Dahn Al Oudh Moattaq and White Oud, after trying a number of available ones, including some ASAQ and Arabian Oud etc.
    Intitially just purchased the “Seufi” knowing I wouldn’t really be using as daily perfume, but a couple days later, after spending many hours just researching and learning as much as I could, went back and got the “Hindi qadeem” as well since it was a local seller.
    Have not been able to find much info about Ajmal’s Seufi & Qadim, any details or opinions would be appreciated.

Normally I don’t do much online purchasing but have already placed an order with RoyalBengalOuds today, looking forward to that!

For the past couple of months I have been on a bit of a spiritual search, and have been exploring and using many various frankincense and myrrh. Dan from ( https://www.etsy.com/shop/ApothecarysGarden ) has been a huge help in learning about those. Having had a few opportunities to hang out with him, he is an extremely knowledgeable and patient guy, would highly recommend as a source for frankincense & myrrh and related products.

Thank you to all who post here, this place has been a great resource! looking forward to being part of the community!

VPhong, Habz786 and Ouddict like this.
  16. hassam mac

hassam mac Oud Fan

Can u describe ajmals Hindi kadeem and seufi a bit.thnx

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 dual sim using Tapatalk

VPhong and Arsalan like this.
  17. riviera274

riviera274 Administrator and Hindi Lover Staff Member

Welcome to the forum @Arsalan ,unfortunately i have never tried the 2 oils mentioned but im sure someone would chime in soon.

18. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

@Arsalan welcome to the community brother, do enjoy your stay here im sure you will learn alot and also do some teaching :Cooler:

19. Arsalan

Arsalan Oud Fan

My experience is very limited with oud, not sure I can give a proper description without more exposure. Based on what I have learned from other people’s descriptions that I would apply is certainly very barnyardy, earthy...the Seufi seems to have a bit more depth to it...
    as I learn more, and become more familiar with these two, will try to provide a better description.

VPhong likes this.
  20. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Welcome to the forum, Arsalan. :)

Arsalan and VPhong like this.

Promote Oud!