Elixir Attar

True Ouddict
Dear Ouddict forum member

Proud to share photos of the latest batch of Nepalese deer musk we got our hands on from a dear friend in Saudi Arabia.

Thanks to him we can still get really good deer musk that smells sensational.

This is macerated in an oud-ambergris-frankincense-rosewood-bulgarian rose mixture before being moved to a special spice - jasmine mix.

Enjoy

Attachments

• 24A788E5-0ADA-4260-B412-52A4B39E30A2.jpeg
    24A788E5-0ADA-4260-B412-52A4B39E30A2.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 662
  • 94368339-26DE-4C00-BC36-59033829BFBD.jpeg
    94368339-26DE-4C00-BC36-59033829BFBD.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 625

Elixir Attar

True Ouddict
Dear Grega
I am sorry if this misunderstanding happened
I think Alamgir wanted just to ask if I am selling it.
I am not anyway so, I am sorry if the question caused any kind of misunderstanding

But just to be clear about one thing
I am not selling anything except attars.
Have a great day
Best

Grega

True Ouddict
Dear Grega
I am sorry if this misunderstanding happened
I think Alamgir wanted just to ask if I am selling it.
I am not anyway so, I am sorry if the question caused any kind of misunderstanding

But just to be clear about one thing
I am not selling anything except attars.
Have a great day
Best
I know, I was just trying to warn Alamgir about forum rules as I remember that the admin said that asking for prices and for purchase would result in an instant ban. Your post clearly isn't doing that. Besides I am not a mod so am just making friendly reminders before the mods see the posts ;).

On topic - your attar with nepalese musk sounds stunning!

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Dear Ouddict forum member

Proud to share photos of the latest batch of Nepalese deer musk we got our hands on from a dear friend in Saudi Arabia.

Thanks to him we can still get really good deer musk that smells sensational.

This is macerated in an oud-ambergris-frankincense-rosewood-bulgarian rose mixture before being moved to a special spice - jasmine mix.

Enjoy
Respected Ahmed, would you please mind sharing the amount of grains macerated in how much oil? If it is feasible, then share; otherwise, it's Okay.