language scent

True Woodict
I can’t believe people are actually ok with this stuff but I may be mistaken and it may be an ok product? @EJayB any clue?

Attachments

• 75ED0749-0793-4B26-8633-57D9A6F48EFA.png
    75ED0749-0793-4B26-8633-57D9A6F48EFA.png
    422.7 KB · Views: 69

language scent

True Woodict
how do you know it's a nasty chemical? It could be snake oil. Try requesting a msds before making assumptions?
Lol bro it says advanced chemical super booster! That’s why i tagged ejay. Do you think it’s just pure ambergris, musk or some attar made of natural fixatives? I don’t! I think it could possibly be harmful substance.

language scent

True Woodict
how do you know it's a nasty chemical? It could be snake oil. Try requesting a msds before making assumptions?
And yes my good friend I find it EXTREMELY disgusting that someone selling “pure” agarwood oil or perfume would secretly use chemicals. Not accusing anyone just throwing this back because we all talked about it before and people didn’t know what testing would test for. I don’t remember anyone mentioning the name of these chemicals and I am sure there exist way more probably. I will continue looking into it and post anything else I find that people could be using to enhance their oils or perfumes and still call them natural.

Attachments

• 776AEA9C-899E-4310-BDF3-ADD4EE0F7306.png
    776AEA9C-899E-4310-BDF3-ADD4EE0F7306.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 75211A64-F88F-4A98-BAEC-696C134C786B.png
    75211A64-F88F-4A98-BAEC-696C134C786B.png
    69 KB · Views: 38

-Renton-

True Ouddict
And yes my good friend I find it EXTREMELY disgusting that someone selling “pure” agarwood oil or perfume would secretly use chemicals. Not accusing anyone just throwing this back because we all talked about it before and people didn’t know what testing would test for. I don’t remember anyone mentioning the name of these chemicals and I am sure there exist way more probably. I will continue looking into it and post anything else I find that people could be using to enhance their oils or perfumes and still call them natural.
Can it replace an Oud smell though? Wouldn't it just smell quite musky? Like, Galaxolide does?

language scent

True Woodict
Ok you know what let me make my moral simple for those who kinda lack it. Is this chemical used a lot?? Yes it is. How many bottles you see labeling it in their ingredients? I see a whopping NONE LMAO I am sure a lot of people probably use them but I see no labels mentioning them and this is where the immorality comes to play. Look at all the chemicals in food causing cancer and labelled as safe by the puppets of the pharmaceutical industry!!! Just cause they label some chemical as being safe doesn’t mean they should t label it in the “PURE AGARWOOD OIL” that they lie about.

The problem is that there are too many chemicals out there in food and everywhere that can have extremely cancerous effects when they are consumed in conjunction. Do these institutions who test these chemicals test them along side a bunch of other chemicals?? Of course if you test a chemical alone it might be a bit safe. Now let’s look at the mRNA injections that have BROKE ALL LAWS! They are labelled safe and effective something that they aren’t and countless people died when they hey should have been removed after 1death. So why should I trust the fda or all those institutions that have fluoride in toothpaste when it is proven to damage brain health?

I don’t know the truth about these substances so I am not claiming that all I say is true, we are just able to talk about them and express our opinions.

-Renton-

True Ouddict
Ok you know what let me make my moral simple for those who kinda lack it. Is this chemical used a lot?? Yes it is. How many bottles you see labeling it in their ingredients? I see a whopping NONE LMAO I am sure a lot of people probably use them but I see no labels mentioning them and this is where the immorality comes to play. Look at all the chemicals in food causing cancer and labelled as safe by the puppets of the pharmaceutical industry!!! Just cause they label some chemical as being safe doesn’t mean they should t label it in the “PURE AGARWOOD OIL” that they lie about.

The problem is that there are too many chemicals out there in food and everywhere that can have extremely cancerous effects when they are consumed in conjunction. Do these institutions who test these chemicals test them along side a bunch of other chemicals?? Of course if you test a chemical alone it might be a bit safe. Now let’s look at the mRNA injections that have BROKE ALL LAWS! They are labelled safe and effective something that they aren’t and countless people died when they hey should have been removed after 1death. So why should I trust the fda or all those institutions that have fluoride in toothpaste when it is proven to damage brain health?

I don’t know the truth about these substances so I am not claiming that all I say is true, we are just able to talk about them and express our opinions.
Yes, I agree with everything you said, friend.

-Renton-

True Ouddict

I posted it so people can know what it is, I clicked the link and it was on the part I was looking at. I dont trust the government either bro, its fucked. They dont care about us, they care about profit margins. £££$$$. And dont get me started on the COVID vaccine. I study pharmacology, that was a blatant mass study on EVERYONE!!! They didn't even go through the clinical studies that other vaccines, and medicines SHOULD and DO go through.

language scent

True Woodict
I posted it so people can know what it is, I clicked the link and it was on the part I was looking at. I dont trust the government either bro, its fucked. They dont care about us, they care about profit margins. £££$$$. And dont get me started on the COVID vaccine. I study pharmacology, that was a blatant mass study on EVERYONE!!! They didn't even go through the clinical studies that other vaccines, and medicines SHOULD and DO go through.
Sadly…it was 100% fascism.

Mario P.

Jinkoh Store

trust me , one drop of galaxolide 50% diluted in DEP /DPG in 50grams of oud or even 100, you will feel it in dry down easy. That chemicals push from indian market are actually normal stuff pushed as "fragrance enchancers" in fact they are some solvents with alot of hediones / polycyclic musks or nitro musk/ ambroxan and other derivates / isomers from same familly......nothing to do with oud world , and if somebody use is only in gulf market