Musk Into Musk In Sahiwal

Discussion in 'Musk' started by Rai Munir, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Last night, dear Faheem visited me. Of course, what else could be the best than Musk to share with him!? Dinner and tea were just the measures to prolong the company. Nothing else but Musk was there, not only to discuss, but to swipe and even taste. Siberian, Tibetan, Mongolian, and of course one and only the Musk of Musks- Kashmiri. All are Musk maceration oils either in Santal or in Oud Santal. Owing to shortage of time, I couldn't bring all, but more than enough oils were there to get our olfactory said: 'Tis Enough!

In the picture, see the Musk Oud Santal Paste. This is my every hour Oscent. The bottles that are dark in colour are either Musk Ambergris macerations or Musk Oud macerations. My experience is the maceration must not turn black if there are just Musk grains and Santal.
    5.jpg
    I brought the bottles in Habzoud's box:p. Faheem is sniffing Three Musks Santal maceration that I consider the best Musk maceration I have created.
    2A.jpg
    Musk Dinner!
    3.jpg
    The vial in my fingers is pure synthetic oil that is named musk oil.:Cry::Cry::Cry:. I wish I could explain how and why it is synthetic or ,at least, adulterated.
    1.jpg
    Musk Tea!
    4.jpg

As usual, I learnt something new from Faheem this time as well. How can I forget to mention Organic Chocolate he brought for me:p?

These Musky Moments are my asset.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  2. Sproaty

Sproaty Boudly

Looks like a great time! What is it that you guys are eating? Looks delicious!

Rai Munir and Arsalan like this.
  3. Arsalan

Arsalan Oud Fan

Wah jee! Sahiwal! As in Montgomery!

Rai Munir likes this.
  4. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

:clapping:
    Yes. A new hotel Shah Jahan.

Arsalan likes this.
  5. Rasoul Salehi

Rasoul Salehi Oud Fanatic

incredible

6. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Not only looks, but it tastes delicious as well.

Chicken acha'ari tikka ( Chicken tikka with a slightest touch of pickle)
    Mutton nawa'abi ha'andi (Mutton with dry fruits, cooked in olive oil): Yum yum:p
    Pa'alak paneer (Spinach cooked in cheese)
    Garlic na'an
    Chapa'ati (Bread)
    Zeera raita (Cumin sauce)
    Poodeena raita (Mint sauce)

Doodh patti :Roflmao:(Mixed tea)

How's that!?

7. Hamza H

Hamza H Whats this Oud About?

As salam alykum. I have so many family members in Sahiwal. I visit regularly. Inshallah I'm hoping to visit Pakistan again next year.

Rai Munir likes this.
  8. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Wa'alaikum asala'am
    Just inform me when you plan to be here, I will come to Sahiwal from my village.

9. Sproaty

Sproaty Boudly

mmmm! I recognised the naan & chapaati . Sounds amazing dear Rai :)
    I have a colleague (well, ex-colleague but are still friends) from Pakistan and I've been to his house a few times for a byriani. I've invited him over to my house next month so that I can repay the favour, and he can try a British man's take on the dish :Roflmao::Roflmao:

OudGood and Rai Munir like this.
  10. OudGood

OudGood Oud Fan

Niceeee !!!

Rai Munir likes this.
  11. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Tomorrow we will meet again, but for fifteen minutes. Stopover. You know, then the mission will be accomplished. :Roflmao:

Joe King and OudGood like this.
  12. OudGood

OudGood Oud Fan

Yes Sensi :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Promote Oud!