riviera274

Administrator and Hindi Lover
Staff member
Dodge & Cobalt vintage Mysore,Fritzsche Brothers vintage Mysore,Taif rose,ambergris and a touch of Indonesian oud. 15066186518461831395170.jpg 15066187014121252310665.jpg

ParadiseofOils

True Ouddict
Very very similar to ASAQ Abdul Bin Khalid blend but with more of a Hindi profile,intoxicating.This is what I'm getting from the dipstick,I haven't swiped this 1 yet,maybe next winter.I don't have much of this and want it to mature some.

Sometimes a swipe, even a tiny one, gives you a broader story of what the oil has become, rather than just seeing from the dipstick. But i see you want to mature this for a while.

riviera274

Staff member
Sometimes a swipe, even a tiny one, gives you a broader story of what the oil has become, rather than just seeing from the dipstick. But i see you want to mature this for a while.
You are totally right and I have a couple of drops decanted to see how the rose and oud play together.The rose was dominant at first but after a while melded together pretty smoothly.When I added the ambergris I decided not to swipe until it mature a little and compare with the oud and rose.The Kalakassi and Taif goes together like peanut butter and jelly,both are great on their own but together is like a match made in Heaven.

ParadiseofOils

True Ouddict
You are totally right and I have a couple of drops decanted to see how the rose and oud play together.The rose was dominant at first but after a while melded together pretty smoothly.When I added the ambergris I decided not to swipe until it mature a little and compare with the oud and rose.The Kalakassi and Taif goes together like peanut butter and jelly,both are great on their own but together is like a match made in Heaven.

Some oils are just ment to be together :D.

Thats's like my Jasmine Papua oil. The jasmine and papuan oud blend so well together.

riviera274

Staff member
Would you please share the ratio/quantity of the ingredients? And in which form Ambergris is macerated? What was the sequence to macerate ingredients? Thanks.
I documented the ratios for the blends above but for this particular blend i didn't as it wasn't much and only 3 materials was used.I started with 1ml of Kalakassi added a 2 drops of Taif and shook the bottle here and there for a couple of weeks taking tiny swipes at times.It was rose dominant at first but smoothed out a lot.I added 2 more drops of Taif,decanted about .15ml and added the little ambergris that was left over on the cutting board from the other blends,residue,wasnt much to weight.

AbasFrag

Oud Burner
I documented the ratios for the blends above but for this particular blend i didn't as it wasn't much and only 3 materials was used.I started with 1ml of Kalakassi added a 2 drops of Taif and shook the bottle here and there for a couple of weeks taking tiny swipes at times.It was rose dominant at first but smoothed out a lot.I added 2 more drops of Taif,decanted about .15ml and added the little ambergris that was left over on the cutting board from the other blends,residue,wasnt much to weight.

Just need musk and we can introduce
Ghaliya d'Riviera :')

Sounds amazing

riviera274

Staff member
And the ambergris is white skin grey heart from Rising Phoenix,its mancerating in the blend.