Major Announcement - Forum Admin Change

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Ouddict, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Arsalan

Arsalan Oud Fan

This forum is what truly opened the door to the world of oud for me & i’m sure for some other members too... many thanks @Ouddict & @Habz786 for creating this community!
    Best with the other endeavours!

2. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

@Ouddict thanks for the essay :D.....I know more than anyone how much behind the scenes work you have done on the forum, it takes alot of time, skills and commitment. Everyone really appreciates it and we have grown as a family/community together. Also big thanks to the new admins @Jenz amd @riviera274 for stepping up and being with us from get go. Not to mention every member of the forum and vendor we love you all :coupleheart:

Sproaty, PEARL, Nadeem and 10 others like this.
  3. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

No doubt respected Ouddict did a marvellous job. And now respected members- @jensz and @riviera274 have to administer all. Both are embodiment of prudence and calmness.

PEARL, Nadeem, OudGood and 5 others like this.
  4. Nadeem

Nadeem Resident Artisan

I’m back! As Nadeem :D

Sproaty, PEARL, Akhira and 11 others like this.
  5. oudlover

oudlover Oudologist

Ouddict and Habz , Thanks for all you did for the community

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  6. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

A big thanks to all of you ! I still remember when @Habz786 came to recruit me.

At that moment none of us would have imagine we will meet one day.

Same for @Nadeem who appeared to be 1000x more classy in real life (mostly because I'm not easy to handle lol).

Both welcomed me a king during last oud Fayre, no wonder this strange mix between 2 very different persinalities has built such a nice forum : managed like a @Nadeem, easy going on discussions like a @Habz786.

I would like also to thank the new staff members all the mods but my heart can't help thinking about old time members who helped this forum growing, which has benefited to all newest : @MrP, @Ammar, @PEARL (hihi), @Oudamberlove, @keziro, @riviera274, @jensz and so on ... Sorry for all who I missed.

jensz, Sproaty, PEARL and 7 others like this.
  7. alcolado glacial

alcolado glacial Oud Fan

Thanks to Ouddict and Habz for providing us hours and hours of enjoyment in the form of this forum. I wish you both all the succes in your future projects.:Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

Akhira, Rai Munir and Nadeem like this.
  8. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Respected @Mandeel, respected @Ammar and respected @Santal Claus have been exceptional in assessment of wood and oil. Whenever I wanted to know about wood, I awaited dear Mandeel's post, and when a new oil was launched, I wanted to read dear Ammar's post. And dear Santal Claus, more fragrant than Santal, was much awaited whenever a Santal oil had been released.

May they be healthy. I badly miss them.

jensz, Sproaty, Nadeem and 6 others like this.
  9. OudGood

OudGood Oud Fan

This forum has become oud dictionary for me. I think this forum is more responsible for turning me into an ouddict than oud itself because of the availability of information, reviews from experienced noses and a fantastic marketplace. Thank you @Nadeem and @Habz786 for creating the forum and best wishes to the new admins.

Sproaty, Nadeem, Akhira and 5 others like this.
  10. jalil

jalil Oud bully Staff Member

barak’Allah oufik brothers for your good work.

without all your work ouddict forum would never have seen the light.

Sproaty, Nadeem, Akhira and 1 other person like this.
  11. sami

sami Oud Fan

Jazakallah Khair and thank you brothers @Nadeem and @Habz786 for creating this forum which provided a wealth of knowledge to myself and the oud community all over the world. May Allah swt bless you in your future endeavors.

12. Sproaty

Sproaty Boudly

Are you for real? :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: After having met Nadeem, well ...hahaha!
    Nah, congrats on the step-down, you've been wanting this for some time so good to see it finally happen. All the best with Al Hashimi, my newfound friend!

jensz and Nadeem like this.
  13. Nadeem

Nadeem Resident Artisan

Is that the thanks I get for offering Welsh - English translation services so you could seamlessly communicate with English-speaking Americans in Las Vegas?

That and also educating people about the existence of Wales....

:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

jensz and Sproaty like this.

Promote Oud!