Mgalalz

Oud Fan
I had the chance thanks to Mr.Al Shareef and Mr.Samad from AlShareef Oudh to try their kinam oil- really special thanks to them- and i would like to say the following.
Their Lam’ah oil is one of the best oils i ever smelt in my life, and here i am comparing it to other kinams and kyaras, and i am talking about Oils like Oud Royale 1, Kyara Koutan, And the similars of them, the reasons for that i think are as follows.
While some vendors are fixated on producing kinams or kyaras from specific regions, Lam’ah is a kinam, the pinnacle of scents, without focus on which region it is, and that for me is smart , as kinam compounding and superimposition is a very beautiful thing, its not mixing cheap oils with expensive ones,rather mixing the best olfactory experiences ever in a bottle.
Second, the extractions with alcohol play a role in having more resin content than usual, something evident in the raw kinam resin i can see with my eyes in this oil its unbelievable.
One thing to add, i have tried tonnes of oud oils from different regions, and while some oud purists like in general oud to be of one origin country or even jungle or even treee, this makes some of these oils single faceted.
With Lam’ah and Al Shareef oud is constructed like a perfume, its not an oud oil, its an oud perfume composed of different ouds.

Edward Muller

True Ouddict
I had the chance thanks to Mr.Al Shareef and Mr.Samad from AlShareef Oudh to try their kinam oil- really special thanks to them- and i would like to say the following.
Their Lam’ah oil is one of the best oils i ever smelt in my life, and here i am comparing it to other kinams and kyaras, and i am talking about Oils like Oud Royale 1, Kyara Koutan, And the similars of them, the reasons for that i think are as follows.
While some vendors are fixated on producing kinams or kyaras from specific regions, Lam’ah is a kinam, the pinnacle of scents, without focus on which region it is, and that for me is smart , as kinam compounding and superimposition is a very beautiful thing, its not mixing cheap oils with expensive ones,rather mixing the best olfactory experiences ever in a bottle.
Second, the extractions with alcohol play a role in having more resin content than usual, something evident in the raw kinam resin i can see with my eyes in this oil its unbelievable.
One thing to add, i have tried tonnes of oud oils from different regions, and while some oud purists like in general oud to be of one origin country or even jungle or even treee, this makes some of these oils single faceted.
With Lam’ah and Al Shareef oud is constructed like a perfume, its not an oud oil, its an oud perfume composed of different ouds.

Wait - this is an oud oil??? I thought it was an attar [emoji33] I was given a sample - even though I loved it, I didn't give too much thought to it because all along I thought it was a blend with other ingredients. Should have known based on how thick the oil is... wow, just wow

Last edited: