Interested In Buying Kz Style Heater/burner?

Discussion in 'Accessories for Sale' started by Zahir, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Zahir

Zahir Whats this Oud About?

Hi there,

I am relatively new to Oud and even more so for this forum. I was going to build some Kyarazen style incense heater / burner since I could not find ANY online for purchase myself. IF my project turns out okay, I was wanting to know if there might be members here who were interested in purchasing the HZ style heater? Depending upon the response, I might make extra for others to benefit from as well. And not have to do it themselves, like I am having to :Laugh:

David Zev and Arsalan like this.
  2. kooolaid79

kooolaid79 Junior Member

You might want to post a few pictures of your finished product with details. Depending on that, it might be easier for people to show interest in the product your making.

Chip Burns, Arsalan and Sproaty like this.
  3. Zahir

Thanks. Good advice! Will definitely do so.

4. David Zev

David Zev Just Arrived

I would be interested:)

5. hasans1

hasans1 Whats this Oud About?

Didja make any, can we see it. May be interested

6. Zahir

I did make one for my personal use. It's not perfect or ideal even in my personal view so I would like to improve it further by using thicker mica sheets, weave the wire through the sheet for aesthetics and anchor the entire assembly inside a decent wooden box. Beyond that, I can still show you what I made if you are interested. One of the cons of using thin mica sheet has been that it warps when heated. And this is, apparently, not that uncommon, as I've come to understand from other people.

Rai Munir and Woodland Note like this.
  7. hasans1

hasans1 Whats this Oud About?

Would love to see pics!

You should make a youtube tutorial

Sproaty likes this.
  8. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Dear Zahir, only the ceramic pot/ burner is eye-catching. The rest are aesthetically not rich at all. So, don't worry. Just check the burners available, and you will find a twisted wire grinning at you through thick or thin mica plate:Roflmao:.

So, stay confident, and share the burner. You will have pretty valuable suggestions here for further improvement.

9. Zahir

Not my thing unfortunately. Plus, it would be a lot of effort to make a youtube channel first or something :)
    But inshaAllah, I will try sharing some pictures with specifics on the very rudimentary heater that I made for myself as my first attempt and that I am currently using (cuz it was functional so I haven't had further motivation to improve upon it :D).

Definitely. A lot of people here have helped me. In fact, I could never have done it myself just from the instruction provided by Kyarazen! I am indebted to those individuals who know who they are.

I tend to be detailed oriented whenever possible :p so it hurts me to share information or, even worse, sell something which I consider far from complete with lots of room for improvement!

Rai Munir and Oudamberlove like this.

Promote Oud!