Incense and Bakhoor

Discussion in 'Incense Sticks and Bakhoor' started by Ouddict, Apr 2, 2017.

1. sg1011

sg1011 Junior Member

I needed some serious oud therapy yesterday after the Aegentina vs Nigeria game. Hainan Special K and Quang Nam from Agar Aura followed by a little bit if Baieidos Kyara Kokoh. That trio did the trick! Ready for the next round!

EHV, Oudamberlove, Rai Munir and 6 others like this.
  2. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

And I badly needed anesthesia during and even after Iran vs Portugal- 11 vs 12 (Twelfth was the umpire). So, I decided to spray, not wear, Poison Perfume in the corridor.

3. Munira

Munira Just Arrived

You will find the best premium quality handmade bakhoor at the below link. All these products are made with high grade ingredients including oud oil and kashka oil.

Click the link below.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BakhoorStore

Attached Files:

Oudian, Ouddict and Habz786 like this.
  4. Oudian

Oudian Whats this Oud About?

I can vouch for Munira's bakhoor. Very high quality. I've ordered several of her offerings. All amazing. I burn some in my electric burner everyday.

5. Munira

Munira Just Arrived

Omani bakhoor is stunning the same as Yemeni bakhoor. Most of it is handmade and homemade.

6. Munira

Munira Just Arrived

Yes, I sell handmade bakhoors with top quality ingridients at

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BakhoorStore

Sproaty and Bryan-I like this.
  7. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

If anyone has tried Kyukyodo Haru no Yama, please let me know how it smells. I have the other two silk scrolls from Kyukyodo, namely, Murasakino and Akikaze, both very nice. I’ve got the itch to try Haru no Yama:Inlove:

RisingPhoenix likes this.
  8. Hosayn

Hosayn Whats this Oud About?

I am looking for a traditional bakhoor burner. Any trusted vendors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

10. PersonelHigh

PersonelHigh Whats this Oud About?

I just got some bakhoor too strong for me, too sweet. If anyone has a special honey tooth I will send for a few bucks shipping, unless you live on Mars.

Ashfaque, AbasFrag, Hosayn and 3 others like this.
  11. Hosayn

Hosayn Whats this Oud About?

Looking for Kyara Zen Incense, especially the agarwood ones. Anyone in US, open for swap or sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RisingPhoenix likes this.
  12. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

I came across these listings on Ebay.

I thought of sharing this find with anyone interested, because we’re talking Kyara here!

Half price on Shokaku, Myoho, plus there’s one for Gaho too.

Old stock in the silk box, so I guess a better mix of lucious Kyara (agarwood in the case of Gaho)

I am not familiar with the seller, but the feedback is good. I guess you can contact the seller for shipping overseas.

I never bought a box of Myoho. It is purported to be almost 50% Kyara. Since the listing is the old batch, maybe it will be nearly half Kyara formula.

I had to get one Myoho, but there is one more available.

839C3B86-4555-4B59-99A2-6B8424EA44ED.jpeg

Update! They were sold already

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  13. alcolado glacial

alcolado glacial Oud Fan

Thanks for sharing :Thumbsup: and congrats on a great discounted purchase! Please do tell us how they are. Scent , psychoactivity, presence , we want to know everything:Geek:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Oudamberlove likes this.
  14. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

I already tried both sticks from a sample pack.
    They smell very similar, with a heavy agarwood presence and minimal added ingredients. Sho-kaku has more added ingredients, than Myo-ho, and a very wonderful blend it is....more nature sweets than medicine, herbs, or perfume.

Both sticks will give you a buzz, but not transportive like oud oils can be.

If I leave my room, then re-enter, the aroma lingers in the air (I love that part).

I also tried crushing the sticks and gently heating them with my burner. I get more of the raw agarwood/kyara that way, with roundness (as opposed to some sharpness with a lit stick), but the added ingredients are very present too, even at very low temps.

I’m hoping that the old stock will contain more kyara.

alcolado glacial and Arsalan like this.
  15. alcolado glacial

alcolado glacial Oud Fan

Thanks for the info!

I do think that the older stock will be even better.

Have you tried pure kyara powder on a heater?

Promote Oud!