General Agarwood Discussion

Discussion in 'Agarwood Discussion' started by Ouddict, Jul 13, 2016.

1. KHH

KHH Whats this Oud About?

oh yes, I also get the burnt rubber notes in some Indonesian oils i have tried.

Petroleum / dieselly notes i get in some Indian oils .

For thai oils/ from crassna , which have the petroleum notes !!, the distillation process is "tweaked "/ according to the factory i talk to , as their end buyers in the Mid east like these notes in the oil. ( just tried one the other day , opened with typical green notes for 2 hours and then had dieselly notes for the next 8) .;)

Bryan-I likes this.
  2. Arista life

Arista life Just Arrived

Hello Everyone ,

Happy to be a part of this conversation.

WEFIVE group established Arista, catering to the needs of people looking for unique products. The brand has a vast experience in the field of oudh/agarwood.

The company has its own flourishing Agarwood plantation farm and is well managed by its team of professionals. WEFIVE group owns and maintains their own Oud Distillation center and Oud Chips processing unit to ensure the quality of the source which in turn ensures the quality of the standard products to the worldwide customer base. Thus, the group is acclaimed for being the best vendor in all Agarwood related products. Arista plans to create unique products acquiring impactful strategies in the future.

Now the brand prominently deals with agarwood /oud leaf tea, oud oils, oud chips, incense agarwood sticks and agarwood accessories.

If you have any requirement for high-quality oud products you can contact us at 04843312550 / 8943700050

We Five Manufacturers and Distributors Pvt Ltd.
    Cheruthuruthi, Thrissur, Kerala,
    India 679531.
    or you can visit our website: www.aristalife.com

Woodland Note likes this.
  3. Woodland Note

Woodland Note Oud Fan

Welcome to ouddict Arista life. :Thumbsup:

Promote Oud!