Fund Raiser For Injured/deceased Agar Aura Oud Hunters

Discussion in 'Scent of the Day/Night' started by Habz786, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

I wont get into my thoughts about maggots but on more serious note....those mentioned who have passed away what has been done to try and help their families and children? I would happily raise funds on this forum if it would help those who lost loved ones they depended on...i hope those they worked with would join in on this and help by providing contact details and a joint initiative to help those affected

2. Ouddict

Ouddict Technical Support

Thats a great idea... why don't you approach Taha and ask him for details of these individuals? I am sure that everyone can chip in, or at least sell an Oud if they have sizeable collections and donate the cash.

saint458 and Rasoul Salehi like this.
  3. Ouddict

I have spoken to Taha and he was very happy to accept payment for this people who need it - @Habz786 - can you do what is required. It would be a great gesture from the members of this forum, to help out the very people who risk their health to get Oud to us.

I think individuals can contribute if they want by:

1. Sending cash to the forum account - all donations will be made public for transparency purposes unless otherwise requested.
    2. Auctioning or selling an Oud
    3. Providing donations at the Oud Fayre on the 14th April

At least a positive can come out of all this...

4. Ouddict

We will be announcing more details soon!

saint458 likes this.
  5. Ouddict

By the way, I just want to make the following clear:

1. This initiative is the sole idea of @Habz786
    2. Taha initially refused to get involved for fear of others saying that he is capitalising on this.
    3. The money will go DIRECTLY to the family of those affected and not via Taha.
    4. I feel quite nauseated that I even have to make the above clarifications. Yes, the online Oud world can be a bit smoke and mirrors at times, but this is a charitable initiative so please folks, keep your cynicism to yourselves on this one as I am putting my own name to this and have no agenda other than to help some people in need.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy Just Arrived

THANKS!! really good initative

saint458 likes this.
  7. Abdullah

Abdullah Junior Member

ImperialOud will be happy to help in anyway required insha'Allah

Without our hunters we would not have gotten as far and things would be so much more difficult.

saint458, Ouddict and Habz786 like this.
  8. Ouddict

I’ve read elsewhere that Taha would rather not go ahead due to some of the comments that were made (and deleted by me) on this site. It’s a shame that people cannot remain silent when some good is being done. Not sure if this initiative will go ahead, as without Taha, we don’t even know who to forward the funds to.

saint458 and Habz786 like this.
  9. Ziggy

Ziggy Just Arrived

What a pitty! Im new to this forum as well as other Oud forums.
    I use alot of my time to help indigenoius people and natives and i feel this is so so important!
    What strikes me sometimes is how much people waste time and energy on spreading negativity.. gossiping about vendours and prices..
    Im sure that f. inst. VW or BMW are the greedy ones who steal millions and millions from people
    If there are someone who deserves this attention its the big companies like monte santo and oil monsters..
    May God bless us all and may peace grow in all our hearts, minds and bodies...
    afterall isnt that was Oud is all about?

Gratefullness is the key to freedom

saint458, Ouddict and tyson like this.
  10. Abdullah

Abdullah Junior Member

I see and understand Taha's point of view and it is totally understandable. we are here to help should it be needed. Anyway, back to the wood I go......

saint458, Habz786 and Ouddict like this.
  11. Ziggy

Ziggy Just Arrived

Totally understand him Taha is a great guy and he would never take profit for himself from a campaign to the hunters. Nevertheless he has a business and a reputation to protect and at stake so Definitely i totally understand:)

saint458 and Ouddict like this.
  12. Ziggy

Ziggy Just Arrived

If the hunters helped him to get some of the wood for his oils im forever grateful because AA oils are truly amazing!

saint458 and Ouddict like this.
  13. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

I have spoke to Taha and we will see if there is a way to get the money to those affected, right now its not looking possible, however we here as a community to support those affected as and when we find a way. Thank you all for your support :thumbsup:

Bob DeLuca and saint458 like this.

Promote Oud!