peter4ptv

Al Shareef Oudh said:
peter4ptv
Al Shareef I was released under a business model whereby we attended to the olfactory desires of select connoisseurs around the world. Al Shareef I is from our oudh creations before we came online, as such not many online clients through our online business have it. However there are those who have managed to get some samples of it. I crafted Al Shareef II on similar principles as Al Shareef I but with a different genre in mind, where Al Shareef I was aiming for refinement, Al Shareef II was aiming for rawness. What I am saying is Al Shareef II is heading the same way as Al Shareef I and one day people will be looking for drops of it. The reason is simple, it is near impossible to get woods of that quality to put in a pot.
Thank you very much for the explanation AlShareef, too bad I cannot afford full bottles lately already spent way to much for the last year on oud. Maybe will get one of your 0.2 ml. Sample of number 2 along with the order of Ceen, so far we are 3 members ready for the split each will take 0.5 we need to find somebody to take the rest 1.0 grams left

5MeO

Al Shareef II is a mighty fine oud - I wore it yesterday - it reminds me a bit of the Chinese style - in other words, if you like Yunnan '03 or Chinese Exclusive from EO then you will definitely like Al Shareef II..

peter4ptv

5MeO said:
Al Shareef II is a mighty fine oud - I wore it yesterday - it reminds me a bit of the Chinese style - in other words, if you like Yunnan '03 or Chinese Exclusive from EO then you will definitely like Al Shareef II..
Thank you 5MeO, sounds nice definitely getting sample of AlShareef 2 with my Ceen order.

Almost ready for the split only need one more member to take the last 0.5 ml

Please pm me if interest it.

Thank you

B

bhanny

5MeO said:
Think you are spot on 5MeO, put a swipe on yesterday agree it has a Chinese feel to it.

Sahafi

Thank you, very much indeed Jawed, for the explanation about the differences between Al Shareef l & ll.

My Kalakassi 80 and Al Shareef ll are stunning! Deep and rich; each is a transcendental experience.

Yes, Kalakassi is more refined compared with the rawness of Al Shareef - BUT IT HAS A 75-YEAR HEAD START!