Fajr - Organic Borneo By Al Shareef

Discussion in 'Al Shareef Oudh' started by Al Shareef Oudh, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Al Shareef Oudh

Al Shareef Oudh Resident Artisan

[​IMG]

‘FAJR - New Dawn'
    True Organic Oudh, where Oudh is grown with ethical means and labour sources on agricultural (not cleared) land without chemicals is very sparse. The few that do exist require our full backed support to flourish. We can help by supporting the growers, buying their woods, distilling amazing oils and generally educating the wider market to accept this renewable alternative over the lucrative ‘wild’ Oudhs.

Ashfaque, Rai Munir, Ouddict and 6 others like this.
  2. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

Mashah Allah ! Congratulations @Al Shareef Oudh for supporting this initiative :clapping::clapping::clapping: :Thumbsup: !

3. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

Beautiful name and im sure the oil will be too congrats on the release :handok:

4. Al Shareef Oudh

@F4R1d0uX @Habz786 thank you brothers, much appreciate the support. It is indeed exciting specially when considering the quality of the oil.

Ashfaque, Habz786 and Ouddict like this.
  5. Al Shareef Oudh

Fajr bottles.jpg

The love affair continues another batch going out today! MashaAllah

Have you got yours yet?

Rai Munir, Habz786, Ashfaque and 5 others like this.
  6. Al Shareef Oudh

okay folks last 10 bottles, lets see how many days/hours we can sell it all.

best of luck

alcolado glacial, Bryan-I and Habz786 like this.
  7. Al Shareef Oudh

Only 9 Bottles Left

jalil likes this.
  8. Al Shareef Oudh

7 bottles left, hurry...

9. Al Shareef Oudh

6 bottles left hurry before its all gone...

Watch out for the wild relative coming soon from Borneo...already aged 2 years

10. Al Shareef Oudh

4 bottles remaining with a few already in carts loaded to go

jalil likes this.
  11. Nicolas

Nicolas Oud Mystic

Do you by any chance have any descriptive characteristics of the oil at hand?

Congrats for the eocological support.

12. Al Shareef Oudh

First whiff, picture yourself in the middle of green corn fields where the earth has a nutmeg coolness, neither ethereal nor intense like tiger balm but more sophisticated earthy, nutty, and smooth. After about 5 minutes the ethereal toppy note that we so love about Borneo oils begins to shyly peak out, a powdery caress of the nose. Then the show begins; vanilla sacks, layered in cream blends into Ceylon cinnamon freshly grounded, honey, melon, silk pollen and this is where I find myself amidst the flowers of the Borneo jungle.

13. Al Shareef Oudh

2 bottles remaining

14. Nicolas

Nicolas Oud Mystic

@Al Shareef Oudh

Thanks for your answer. As mentioned in the pm, I had forgotten about the organic section of your site and thought it was an unreleased oil :D

Anyways, I will take one of the two with pleasure for my order, if ok with you (see pm)

Nadeem likes this.
  15. Al Shareef Oudh

humbled by your love brother!

Nadeem and Nicolas like this.
  16. Nadeem

Nadeem Resident Artisan

@Nicolas is a classy forum member and @Al Shareef Oudh is classy vendor alike... great to see you guys having fun and getting on.

Sproaty and Nicolas like this.
  17. Nicolas

Nicolas Oud Mystic

Dear @Nadeem

It is thanks to you and dear brother @Habz786 who planted the forum tree and thanks to all who are breathing not only its life, but knowledge, kindness and humour that it is so easy to share a positive presence in our little virtual corner of common passion

:praying:

18. PersonelHigh

PersonelHigh Whats this Oud About?

Thank you inclosing an additional sample. One without a label... it's forest-y and calming and dreamy. What is the name of it? It's immediately minty and slightly floral. Very unexpected. I'm holding my breathe:)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    Nadeem likes this.
  19. Arsalan

Arsalan Oud Fan

I was wondering, considering it was organically grown trees, as the description says: “grown with ethical means and labour sources on agricultural(not cleared) land,” approximately what age were the trees that the woods came from..?

20. Rasoul Salehi

Rasoul Salehi Oud Fanatic

And I may ask: planted with seedlings from the that specific or general area or from different country?

I am also curious And love to see the pictures of the trees the chips the shavings... anything. It propertory but eye candy for the rest of us :)

Rai Munir and Arsalan like this.

Promote Oud!