Azaad

Oud Fanatic
All my reviews will be simple and in plain English, ill cover a few things off which i find relevant and hopefully will try not to waffle on too long. My reviews are primarily aimed at newbies and people not familiar with Oud so please bear that in mind.

After smelling this i understood what the Sultan series was all about. Took me a while but I finally arrived.

This is a private sale, Pap and Borneo Blend. At least thats what i have been told. Do i care? not one bit.

This is bold, beautiful, stunning, leather, smoke, incense, blended with a perfectly balanced strong Oud, combined to create a masterpiece. At first I had a Port Moresby moment. Oh this is a different smell... Is this really Oud. This is too different to be an Oud. Days passed and it grew on me, and now I am convinced its the best Oud I have smelt.

No barn, no funk, nothing to dislike Oud, with a very very strong dose of Incense, sweet smoke, leather, full bodied. It is absolutely awesome.

I have a friend who is into Ouds and he says its the best Oud he has ever smelt. For those wanting to know the write up, i believe Sultan Ahmed is closest. That is what I was told, and even if it isnt, i dont care. Its still the best I have smelt.

Fragrance rating 5/5 No competition that I have smelt, even from the whole Legends series samples.

Longevity depends on the individual 4.5/5 never applied HOWEVER, just rubbing the stick on my skin can give me 1.5 hours easy.

Price undisclosed

If your in the habit buying Oud regularly and are not rich, I would suggest taking a few years sabbatical and buy something like this. The Port Moresby, the Kambodi, Yunus, all pale into insignificance.

Marketing, nothing written.

Habz786

Resident Artisan & Ouddict Co-Founder
Really like your reviews @Safraz you are honest and open, thats how it should be. I have smelt many of the Sultan Series oils but not Sultan Mehmet how does it compare to any of the others?