Ouddict

Ouddict Co-Founder & Tech Support
I just disliked everyone's posts to test, then removed my dislikes, the only people I couldn't dislike were you @Ouddict and @Habz786... I smell illuminati :Devilish:

Don't allow people to dislike me either! After all I'm the Forum Kafeel! :Cooler:

Oud Of The Day: Hudhayl, lasted 21 hours and 10 minutes and 43.36 seconds on my left hand since I swiped. 49.23 seconds now..
Milk chocolate yummyness, it is low on :Poop: though.

I never knew you couldn't dislike the admin posts! Bonus. Hahaahhaa

I'll check the permissions

Ouddict

And now @Paradise of oils also disliked my post.

Oh what's happening :Cry:

Hahahaha... it was probably a mistake. This dislike system should be anonymous- or maybe not. In all seriousness it shouldn't be used unless absolutely necessary. Let's see how it goes and we may tweak it.

AbasFrag

Oud Burner
Hahahaha... it was probably a mistake. This dislike system should be anonymous- or maybe not. In all seriousness it shouldn't be used unless absolutely necessary. Let's see how it goes and we may tweak it.

Haha I'm happy for it! Love all the new stuff

Ouddict

Members can dislike a post now... it is NOT anonymous, so be careful when using it. It's on a trial basis and any abuse of the system in a way to upset a member will lead to the permission being withdrawn from the offending member.

On the other hand if it's friendly banter then it's encouraged to go ahead and dislike... :p

Last edited:

ParadiseofOils

True Ouddict
And now @ParadiseofOils also disliked my post.

Oh what's happening :Cry:

Haha. I was just testing it. I undisliked your post straight after. :)

Hhhmmm. IMO disliking posts will bring alot of negativity towards people on the forum when someone posts things others may disagree with. If someone maybe sees others disliking their posts they may be less inclined to post again.

Liking a post is good. If you dislike it just move on. If users are gona be Disliking Posts there's gona be alot of ganging up on people lol

Ouddict

Hhhmmm. IMO disliking posts will bring alot of negativity towards people on the forum when someone posts things others may disagree with. If someone maybe sees others disliking their posts they may be less inclined to post again.

Liking a post is good. If you dislike it just move on. If users are gona be Disliking Posts there's gona be alot of ganging up on people lol

Hahahaa

Ouddict

I figured out how to actually start configuring the forum this weekend and have sort of gone to town on features :Roflmao:

It will become more stable and settled within a month.

AbasFrag

Oud Burner

Too late akhi. Harm is already done. .
If you want me to not dislike your post please send me 1 tola of your favorite oud :D

AbasFrag

Oud Burner
That was a joke ... those two are like naughty twins :Laugh:

I'm sorry if we made it look serious but hopefully brother @Ammar is also joking.

If not then I can tell you that we are only joking and trying it out. After I write this I will try to dislike my own comment.

Edit: I cant dislike my comment :/

Ammar

True Ouddict
I'm sorry if we made it look serious but hopefully brother @Ammar is also joking.

If not then I can tell you that we are only joking and trying it out. After I write this I will try to dislike my own comment.

Edit: I cant dislike my comment :/
Dude don't think too much I was joking!