Olfactory Nomad

True Ouddict
Yeah..this is the risk we take as newbies on a steep learning curve. I've also had wonderful advice from long time members on here saying basically it's part of the game to get burnt (literally) in the beginning and loose dollars. They say a fool is esily parted with their cash. I know this has been the case for myself..once this happens a couple of times your education grows and hopefully you do better next time. There are a million scammers out there. I mean the seller may believe it's Da Bomb as well so you're never going to convince them otherwise. Buying online there will always be a risk without seeing it first. Any shit wood that I have generally gets turned into a powder and thrown into a container of other such random powdered bits to turn into my own agarwood cones or sticks so not a total waste.

-Renton-

True Ouddict
Yeah..this is the risk we take as newbies on a steep learning curve. I've also had wonderful advice from long time members on here saying basically it's part of the game to get burnt (literally) in the beginning and loose dollars. They say a fool is esily parted with their cash. I know this has been the case for myself..once this happens a couple of times your education grows and hopefully you do better next time. There are a million scammers out there. I mean the seller may believe it's Da Bomb as well so you're never going to convince them otherwise. Buying online there will always be a risk without seeing it first. Any shit wood that I have generally gets turned into a powder and thrown into a container of other such random powdered bits to turn into my own agarwood cones or sticks so not a total waste.
Yes, did you come from the other thread about warning about this vendor? I have 2 private vendors, one that is a hunter in Vietnam that is sending this; THIS, NOW this wood called "Solid Eye" is quite rare. I am excited and honoured to be able to get it;
solid eye 2.jpgsolid eye 1.jpgsolid eye 4.jpg solid eye 3.jpg
Which is very rare and a thing she found while hunting agarwood with her hunters in Vietnam. It is 15.74grams and is 100 and she is also throwing in some ant wood wild for £125 overall, it has either already been shipped or shipped sometime this week and when it gets to me I then pay her.

I just bought this wood thinking it would be good based on pics but I dont really even care that much about it since it was just a throw in when I was buying my xmas Kynam's tbh. It was just the fact that this lady is accusing me of not knowing shit about agarwood while she is selling something that is bad? Sure, I get it, she may not know that it is bad, but if she doesn't know, then why is she calling me the rookie? I am on disability for a lot of things, and get a decent amount of money from it here in the UK, and all my time is FREE TIME, I learn fast.

I did buy something on etsy a few days ago "golden kyara" that looked amazing, and it is legit, BUT, I did not blind buy, I messaged the seller and asked for some pics that were not on the page, and he happily did so, and, voila, legit, so I bought it. It is a type of Kynam that was crossbred between white kynam and something else, idk what though, I am assuming green.

But overall, I am gonna be more skeptical on etsy, but atleast I have my private vendors and mesOUD.

-Renton-

True Ouddict
1mm thick resin on that char 🫣
Lol. I dont really care tbh, it was just a random buy to see what the wood was like, if it was good like her Nagaland I got ages ago then fine, but this Char wood was just horrible, then she goes and blames my knowledge on agarwood and that I cant appreciate her "high quality products". Hahahahha, so laughable.

Atleast I have 2 private vendors, 1 direct in Vietnam that is a hunter, and 1 in the UK (that never fails to give me top quality) and mesOUD... and I am sure other vendors on here could work with my situation as well.