Attar/Mukhallat of the Day/Night

Discussion in 'Scent of the Day/Night' started by Ouddict, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

I am simply jealous of you, now and forever, till you consume this maceration. You cannot wear it on daily basis. Please be careful as well: This fire creates dryness.

Fire: Invisible Fragrant Fire, this is the only expression that denotes Musk maceration. If something else is to be felt, I put a question mark on that maceration.

I think Habz' offered it for $190. When I read it, I thought he will edit it, and re-post that the price is $990 0r $ 1900.

tyson, sami, PEARL and 3 others like this.
  2. hassam mac

hassam mac Oud Fan

Wearing itr kafila by agarwood assam,still trying to understand it,but ,there is something about the scent that gets stored in my memory.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 dual sim using Tapatalk

Sproaty, tyson, sami and 2 others like this.
  3. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Blended Tyson's P. Santo, Mysore Frank, Neroli, Vanilla Amber Attar and IO's Mysore Santal. Now fingers are shining with different oils. It is astonishing that Palo Santo is quite strong and dominant at the moment.

Let's see what would be the result after a couple of months. My target is to have Vanilla Mysore Palo Amber orchestration. If Vanilla dominates, it will be a beautiful scent.

Sproaty, tyson, sami and 1 other person like this.
  4. Arsalan

Arsalan Oud Fan

“Ceylon old sandalwood root oil” from @Royalbengalouds for the night...really enjoying this one. Not quite sure how to describe it...full bodied kind of scent, woody, deep, dense, rich...very different sandal experience.
    In my opinion, similar category as RPP’s Ceylon Umami, certainly similar characteristics...

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  5. rojas

rojas Junior Member

Primal Rich Complex lush luxurious sweet spicy smooth Musk ..... Al-Ghaliyah - ASO

6. sami

sami Oud Fan

Turath II...wow...smoother creamier and more luxurious than the 1st version...never thought that could be possible. Hats off to the ASO team!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. OudGood

OudGood Oud Fan

Thats exactly what my first impression was. Smooth and round!

Habz786 and sami like this.
  8. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

Tobacco Rose (Papillon)

alcolado glacial and Rai Munir like this.
  9. sami

sami Oud Fan

Interesting....how do you like it?

10. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

A like it a lot - somewhat tangy, sweet rose along with opulance of ambergris, beeswax and hay. In case you're wondering it does not have any tobacco note or oil what so ever! Liz was just trying to portray that kind of vibe in it. TR also goes wonderfully well with Indian oud/saffron tincture. :)

Joe King, sami and Sproaty like this.
  11. Sproaty

Sproaty Boudly

today was Sultan Pasha's Cafe Ambre Noir. stupidly long lasting, almost a bit too much at times! Quite stainy too :p Left a large patch of orange on either side of my jawline where I'd applied

Now I have on several new arrivals from Imperial Oud,
    Ghulab Rose
    Mysore bil Misk
    Indian Mysore Sandalwood
    Rhu Khus

all are fantastic (of course!)

Rai Munir, Ashfaque, Bryan-I and 2 others like this.
  12. sami

sami Oud Fan

Mysore Bil Misk is very nice. Simple and elegant. Haven't tried the rest.

Sproaty likes this.
  13. Ashfaque

Ashfaque Analogue Oud

14. Sproaty

Sproaty Boudly

the sandalwood is over the top, ridiculous good value for money

Arsalan and sami like this.
  15. Arsalan

Arsalan Oud Fan

If you are referring to Mysore 2014, i totally agree! Based on all my looking around for Mysore Sandal, this is the best deal, and smells better than some that cost two times or even more...Ridiculous good value is exactly what it is...

Rai Munir and Sproaty like this.
  16. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Musk Santal: Three Musk grains in Mysore Santal. One and a half years old. Really amazing aroma has emerged. A Musk addict can understand the fragrance that appears when Kashmiri, Siberian and Tibetan Musks intermingle and orchestrate with one another. Extremely strong that is what I crave for in Musk.

OudGood, Akhira, riviera274 and 3 others like this.
  17. Sproaty

Sproaty Boudly

Akhira and Rai Munir like this.
  18. Rai Munir

Rai Munir Musk Man

Yes it is.

Akhira likes this.
  19. Arsalan

Arsalan Oud Fan

Spirit of Arabia from @Elixir Attar - Really enjoying it now that the weather has cooled down a bit here in Toronto.

20. Sproaty

Sproaty Boudly

Shamsher by Agarwood Assam and Mysuru Ambur by Imperial Oud. On an animalic kick today, may add the Hyraceum Attar by @RisingPhoenix into the mix, too :D

but wow guys....Shamsher is fantastic. I bought 1ml when it first came out and am waiting on a 3ml bottle to arrive :D

RisingPhoenix, Ashfaque and Rai Munir like this.

Promote Oud!