Sproaty

Sproudy
Staff member
Today I wore Tabac Grande by Sultan Pasha to work. I usually go for a "Friday sprayday" (last week was vintage Fahrenheit) but decided against it today.
A colleague asked what I was wearing so this projects. He told me that I smell like an old armchair in a gentleman's club. I took it as a compliment! :D
Great scent with ~15hrs longevity so far and it's still somewhat present

was still "there" when I woke up. Total longevity came in at around 28 hours (I took a shower)....!!

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Kashmiri Musk, Mysore Santal, Jasmine Sambac Maceration: 0.4 gram Musk grains in 2.5 ml Mysore and 0.15ml Jasmine. More than a year has passed. The rest just I know. One thing for sure, Jasmine is like jingling of bells at a distance in the desert. Musk is all in all. I know it won't go for many hours. Oceanic depth and sheeny darkness is just in Kashmiri Musk.

I have decanted 0.5 ml in a vial to use, and have added 0.4 ml Mysore Santal in the bottle again. This is why I always in need to Mysore Santal.

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Musk into Musk: A new Musk Maceration is in progress. Tiny particles of three Musks on the plate and just a a dab of Santal. Smeared the grains on hands and around nostrils.

It is Musk, intact and immaculate. Despotic Musk! It doesn't know what is engaging, grounding and elevating. It has no concern to emanate ocean, forest, earth, spices, and floral.

It is just 'annihilating'.

Last edited:

Ashfaque

Jonoon al Oud
Mohsin Shamama from S. Md. Ayub Md. Yaqub. It is cold and raining - so this is a perfect blend for this kind of weather. :)

Rai Munir

Musk Man
I find great that attars grab your attention and don't require focus.
emoji6.png
Wow! If an oil cannot be one's 'crush', better sprinkle it in the lawn the way I do for ages;).

Rai Munir

Musk Man
Vintage Maceration: Sigriya Oud+Mysore Sandal+Jasmine+Tibetan Musk

Sigriya and Tibetan Musk have created pretty deep and strong aroma, and a little bit Jasmine is there to give a romantic twist to the final fragrance. Mysore is just a carrier in this maceration. Jasmine is not more than a drop in total 1.5 ml oil. Tibetan grains are more than enough to experience Musk just after uncapping the bottle.

Edit and Addition:

One drop of Jasmine
0.2 ml Sigriya

First I mistakenly typed Sigriya while I had to write Jasmine.

Last edited:

Edward Muller

True Ouddict
Last evening (just after 830pm), i tried a small drop of Sacred Incense from Elixir Attar.
My oh my. It is an extremely rich scent - very resinous. It can definitely match up niche/luxury fragrances with a similar profile (i actually feel Sacred Incense does it better).
Not a clean incense smell - full bodied, complex and a little animalic to my nose. A very well blended composition and it is probably my favourite of the 4 samples courtesy of brother Ahmed. The other ones are great and well crafted too (since I love smokey scents) but they all contain some sort of prominent floral elements which is not to my taste - don't get me wrong, I will happily wear them when its cooler, it's just that Sacred Incense is on the top of the list.
I am writing this 12 hours later - I can still smell it, quite distinctively, on my skin.

Elixir Attar

True Ouddict
Last evening (just after 830pm), i tried a small drop of Sacred Incense from Elixir Attar.
My oh my. It is an extremely rich scent - very resinous. It can definitely match up niche/luxury fragrances with a similar profile (i actually feel Sacred Incense does it better).
Not a clean incense smell - full bodied, complex and a little animalic to my nose. A very well blended composition and it is probably my favourite of the 4 samples courtesy of brother Ahmed. The other ones are great and well crafted too (since I love smokey scents) but they all contain some sort of prominent floral elements which is not to my taste - don't get me wrong, I will happily wear them when its cooler, it's just that Sacred Incense is on the top of the list.
I am writing this 12 hours later - I can still smell it, quite distinctively, on my skin.

Thanks for the kind compliments -i am happy you like it :)

AbasFrag

Oud Burner

It’s lovely! And stayed on my skin for over 24h :O

sami

True Ouddict
Can u describe

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 dual sim using Tapatalk

It's a subtle attar...not too loud with the musk. It seems like the musk is blended and does not stand out much and creates a chocolaty, smoky effect. The rose is in the background and does not overpower the blend either. Nice attar but close to the skin.

hassam mac

True Ouddict
It's a subtle attar...not too loud with the musk. It seems like the musk is blended and does not stand out much and creates a chocolaty, smoky effect. The rose is in the background and does not overpower the blend either. Nice attar but close to the skin.
Thank you very much

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 dual sim using Tapatalk