Al Hashimi: Amira *new*

Discussion in 'Al Hashimi' started by Alkhadra, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Alkhadra

Alkhadra "Master Kafeel" Resident Artisan

Assalamu Alaykm and hello everyone! Hope you're all doing well, it's a beautiful evening here today off the coast of Arabia, and so it felt right to do this now. It's my proud honor to release a very special Al Hashimi offering today:

AMIRA
    https://alhashimi.com/product/amira/

Amira Promo.jpg

Malinau, 2014

There comes a milestone for every Oud vendor to prove their worth. Whether it be through visionary ideals, innovative techniques, or artistic craftsmanship, every Oudoisseur paving their road wants to make a name for themselves. Not for the sake of fame, fortune, or materialistic ideals. It’s for Ouds sake. See, when it comes to money, there’s a hundred ways to get to it, and don’t believe anyone who tells you that there’s no money to be made in Oud either, there is, but you’d gotta be out of your marbles to choose entering the field in this day and age. To put it short, if you aren’t in it for Oud’s sake, you’re out of reasons to be here!

I was the happiest person alive when we started receiving feedback on some of our Ouds that were present at the recent Oud Fayre. And so, not only do I want to double-down on that achievement and bring you Oud at it’s most precious once again, I also want to give you a sneak-peak into the type of quality we have aging behind the scenes. Having that said, I present to you Amira, an Oud that has been waiting to make her debut ever since Al Hashimi’s inception; Oud that’ll take you back to Ouds heyday, where quality oozed with every swipe.

Well… buckle down and get ready to experience depth in 3-dimensional brightness. The most beautifully orchestrated notes any Borneo ever birthed. Swipe up and zoom in on deep Bornean sunshine along honey-dipped pears with a fleeting incensy backbone. As your swipe further unfolds, Bulgarian rose and vanilla pod intermingle and intertwine in the most aromatically tender manner possible. Forget about your sparkling crystalline Borneo’s; Amira is smooth, bare-naked Oud that blossoms and blooms throughout its dry-down.

Alas, what name could be more befitting than Amira? The Arabic word for princess; and in our case….Borneo’s Princess, and our sake in Oud.

Limited Quantities Available
    https://alhashimi.com/product/amira/

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018

Promote Oud!