Agaraura’s Sutera Sumba

Discussion in 'AgarAura' started by kooolaid79, Dec 3, 2018.

1. kooolaid79

kooolaid79 Junior Member

Hi all,

I have a unopened bottle of AA’s Sutera Sumba. Truly a magficent oil which needs to be tested by all. It’s a Gen 4 oil of AA.

Asking price is $415

Shipping in CONUS is $5

Thanks!

2. Dean

Dean Just Arrived

If this is a personal sale, not on behalf of the imperial Oud company, shouldn’t it be posted in ouds for sale section?

F4R1d0uX likes this.
  3. Arsalan

Arsalan Oud Fan

F4R1d0uX likes this.
  4. kooolaid79

kooolaid79 Junior Member

I forgot about that thread. Thanks!

Arsalan likes this.
  5. kooolaid79

kooolaid79 Junior Member

Imperial Oud? Huh no way! This is a AgarAura oil!

Arsalan likes this.
  6. Rasoul Salehi

Rasoul Salehi Oud Fanatic

@Dean @Arsalan
    I can see where this is coming from.

Kool is helping out Taha with sale of his oils as Taha is a one man show and often in the jungles and on the road.

I know that but we shouldn’t assume everyone does.

@kooolaid79 @Taha @jensz I think a disclaimer or signature under brother kool’s posts will help clear things up.

Nicolas, Arsalan and F4R1d0uX like this.
  7. kooolaid79

kooolaid79 Junior Member

It's ok. You can remove the posts!! Don't want to offend other vendors as some do get offended! I won't post sales here anymore!!

F4R1d0uX likes this.
  8. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

As far as I'm concerned it's all good ...

...since it's made clear for everyone and posted into the seller's section, I find it super cool from someone to help someone else :Thumbsup:.

I think all people will agree that you are more than welcome posting on ouddict and I was amongst the first happy to see you back home. :praying:

9. Habz786

Habz786 Resident Artisan

Like @F4R1d0uX said more than happy for @koolaid79 to sell oils on behalf of @Taha to help him out. I understand @koolaid79 isnt directly a vendor but a reseller, the admins need to think of a fair way of dealing with this as paying vendors may feel mistreated. I think paradise of oils was also previously reselling for Taha and was listed as a vendor. Unless of course the oils which are being sold are ones personal collection :thumbsup:

alcolado glacial, Nicolas and Arsalan like this.
  10. Taha

Taha Oud Fan

Maybe some posts got deleted, so I don't know what may or may not have happened here. :confused:

At any rate, since I've also gotten a lot of inquiries about @kooolaid79 's relationship to AA, I think its better I just lay it out to clear up the confusion.

So it was during my excessive Philippines backs-and-forths in early 2018, where my website was often down for prolonged periods of time (no revenues during down time, and massive expenses at the same time), that kooolaid suggested that I send some pre-poured bottles to him which he could then dispatch out on my behalf.
    This then extended to my offsite village distillations as well, e.g. the 3 Laotian oils. He offered to help move oils even though I myself was in the middle of nowhere thus unable to dispatch packages myself.

He hasn't taken a dime for any of what he does (even refuses to let me reimburse him for shipping and packaging expenses, for the packages he dispatches), and what has struck me personally the most is the fact that... he's the only person who's told me to my face (well, WhatsApp) very sternly to 'not dare' ever even give him a discount on anything!

He has furthermore taken care of my family when I was off in remote areas, transferring money to them (in the U.S.), taking care of them, and basically... I (Agar Aura) would not even exist right now were it not for his free-of-charge offer to help me out. This stupid one-man-show I'm running, called Agar Aura, has been brutal these past 2 years, and I truly appreciate kooolaid's selfless help.

So there you have it.
    He hasn't made a dime for all his help, in fact as I mentioned, he insisted on paying full price too. He's neither re-selling, but nor is he part of Agar Aura. Its an unusual relationship, not sure what to call it... 'being a good human being'? ... 'a good friend'? :) He certainly supports my oud efforts, so I guess the best definition for him would be: a super enthusiastic lover of Agar Aura ouds.
    That would be the most accurate descriptor.
    I myself am not sure where such a person "should" (and "shouldn't") slot posts like this. Its a rather unusual situation where he's neither re-selling, nor is he a part of Agar Aura.

Any how, that's the full story. Maybe it'll embarrass kooolaid that I exposed his good heart. :Roflmao: Because good people are usually shy of having their goodness exposed. They do good for goodness' sake, and not for others' admiration.

Shabby, Oudamberlove, PEARL and 12 others like this.
  11. F4R1d0uX

F4R1d0uX Resident Artisan

Personally I was sure of this hence my answer ;).

I never considered @Koolaid79 as a seller because his good heart is known from long time even at gaharu's period :Thumbsup:.

Shabby, MzM, alcolado glacial and 3 others like this.
  12. Rasoul Salehi

Rasoul Salehi Oud Fanatic

bravo to @kooolaid79 and may life continues to be kind to him to let him pursue his kind deeds.

PEARL, MzM, alcolado glacial and 4 others like this.
  13. Sproaty

Sproaty Boudly

I see no issue here! :)

MzM, alcolado glacial and F4R1d0uX like this.
  14. MzM

MzM Oud King

Same I see no issue here. Moreover this is simply beautiful and what brotherhood is all about. May God reward your efforts @kooolaid79

F4R1d0uX, PEARL and Sproaty like this.
  15. Faizal_p

Faizal_p Resident Artisan

Ameen, and @Taha with difficulty comes ease, inshallah things change for the better.

16. Nadeem

Nadeem Resident Artisan

Ameen. Not only that, but @Taha has friends here that will work with him to try and help him out. He knows that. :)

17. Oudamberlove

Oudamberlove Member

I have an issue:mad:

Kool and Professor are valued members of this forum.
    I wish that they would post more!

Sorry, unrelated blurt:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

18. PEARL

PEARL Guerrilla

Big big respect @kooolaid79 for your selfless acts of kindness.

Joe King, MzM, Shabby and 3 others like this.
  19. jensz

jensz Administrator Staff Member

@Taha thank you for explaining @kooolaid79 's role with AgarAura. It's wonderful. There was never a problem with it, just a lack of clarity. You are correct, there was a post in another thread that offered an explanation, but it's not something one would readily find.

Promote Oud!