1ml (approx.) Of Oriscent Borneo Kinam In High Recovery Vial

Discussion in 'Ouds For Sale' started by illmOnk, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Zahir

Zahir Guest

Ofcourse it's not! Unless somehow the entire world is all about artisinal oud and the industry for artisinal oud grows exponentially, oud will never be an investment. Consumers should know better imo.

Rai Munir likes this.
  2. illmOnk

illmOnk Junior Member

meant to reply sooner, but life happened- so sorry to hear about your loss, even more sorry to be the reminder.
    i meant to reply when i read this, but one thing lead to another, and... anyway, sorry to hear about your loss, even more so to be the reminder. i'm not sure anyone knew just how flimsy these bottles were. traditional glass tola bottles or the high recovery vials for me.

Ouddict likes this.
  3. illmOnk

illmOnk Junior Member

i've haven't been able to follow the discussion that resulted from my post, but i just wanted to clarify my intention behind posting the bottle pic- it was only to show why i decanted the stored oil from its original bottle. it was NOT meant to throw shade or question a seller's integrity. i have been dealing with EO, the OG, since wild amber and completely trust that he would not have knowingly supplied me with a bottle that could fail as it did.

Ouddict and Sproaty like this.
  4. illmOnk

illmOnk Junior Member

oil still available

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    Ouddict likes this.
  5. PassionGK

PassionGK Just Arrived

Hello IllMonk,

Can you PM me please ?

Kr,
    Sebastien

6. illmOnk

illmOnk Junior Member

Note, I will include the original bottle (pictured) in this sale.

7. illmOnk

illmOnk Junior Member

adjusted

8. Mr.P

Mr.P Oud Fan

I had two of those bottles fall apart at my expense as well, same vendor. Probably lost about $250 worth of oud as well. always felt those glitzy bottles were like trashy costume jewelry - all form, no function, intended to catch the eye. Somehow they always felt like chintz, wish I’d decanted the oils right away.

9. illmOnk

illmOnk Junior Member

Promote Oud!